Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

CraftAppleTheBrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why don`t have max BP code
There is a technique on Edizon to have a maximum BP (stop at 9,999,999 bp)
Post automatically merged:

Any code for the legendary candies cause doing these quest is annoying

Will there be a code for the Legendary candies cause doing these quest is annoying
I have codes, unfortunately these codes do not trigger the encounter legendaries

Please someone let us know if this is possible, the quests are tedious. code would be appreciated
I tested a lot of things with legendary candies, unfortunately when you get them through an encounter, they don't spawn in the wild, moreover, you can't make a legendary reappear by having new items.

Last edited by CraftAppleTheBrest,
Reactions: Skullkandy64

Skullkandy64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U
I cannot use an emulator, so I would like to request the BP modification code.
It's a pain to collect...

Edizon is the fastest way to get max BP right now.Until someone makes a cheat.
I tried making the max bp cheat from scratch but it didn't work.

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think I have either a mysterious problem or a trigger that hasn't activated, I have trouble, but no event is triggered, I have nevertheless finished the adventure of Paldea, Kitakami, the blueberry institute, even the secret ending and nothing at all triggers, I also tried with the legendary treats, and it did not make the legendaries appear (I suppose that a trigger is activated when we obtain the treat by the guy and not necessarily when you have it in your inventory)
I don’t about legendaries, I didn’t try them, but I think is different, however for me the Pecharunt event triggered after obtaining his item, I just had to go back Kitakami and interact with the pink plushie and the event started, I even tried to reset and repeat the process and it worked again.. It’s strange that for someone the event started and others not, I would like to know what is missing..

CraftAppleTheBrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don’t about legendaries, I didn’t try them, but I think is different, however for me the Pecharunt event triggered after obtaining his item, I just had to go back Kitakami and interact with the pink plushie and the event started, I even tried to reset and repeat the process and it worked again.. It’s strange that for someone the event started and others not, I would like to know what is missing..
I'm asking myself exactly the same questions for the event, as far as legendaries are concerned, I'm just talking about my research to prevent people from wasting their time testing what someone has already tested. The question I ask myself regarding the event is the secret epilogue (I won't go into details), but I didn't have terapagos, it was still activated

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm asking myself exactly the same questions for the event, as far as legendaries are concerned, I'm just talking about my research to prevent people from wasting their time testing what someone has already tested. The question I ask myself regarding the event is the secret epilogue (I won't go into details), but I didn't have terapagos, it was still activated
Sorry I didn’t understood well, you mean that you did activate Pecharunt event without doing the secret epilogue ?

CraftAppleTheBrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I didn’t understood well, you mean that you did activate Pecharunt event without doing the secret epilogue ?
I did the secret epilogue with terapagos and the crystal lake (I'll stop there otherwise I'll get into spoilers afterwards), and I didn't have any terapagos in my team, it was in my PC box, lack of little, I still haven't managed to activate the event with Pecharunt

I did the secret epilogue with terapagos and the crystal lake (I'll stop there otherwise I'll get into spoilers afterwards), and I didn't have any terapagos in my team, it was in my PC box, lack of little, I still haven't managed to activate the event with Pecharunt
maybe for me the secret epilogue is not what i think after all

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Okay I got it now sorry, and yes is that the secret epilogue that I meant, so still I don’t understand what is the thing that determinate the fact some people did activate the event and some others did not, maybe is there a condition that must be fullfilled ?

Okay I got it now sorry, and yes is that the secret epilogue that I meant, so still I don’t understand what is the thing that determinate the fact some people did activate the event and some others did not, maybe is there a condition that must be fullfilled ?
The Pecharunt event I mean

CraftAppleTheBrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

The Pecharunt event I mean
Did you do the quest with the star team? Or did you do other things that we might have forgotten in the DLC?

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Did you do the quest with the star team? Or did you do other things that we might have forgotten in the DLC?
In Kitakami I only did the Litha’s quest and catch Okidogi, Munkidori, Fezandipiti as “secondary things”, then for the 2nd dlc I’ve finished the story, I did the secret epilogue, talked with Erin for unlock the fly ability, talked with Cyrano for unlock the tutor function and I’ve done the Team Star quest back to Paldea, then I was ready for trigger the Pecharunt event

In Kitakami I only did the Litha’s quest and catch Okidogi, Munkidori, Fezandipiti as “secondary things”, then for the 2nd dlc I’ve finished the story, I did the secret epilogue, talked with Erin for unlock the fly ability, talked with Cyrano for unlock the tutor function and I’ve done the Team Star quest back to Paldea, then I was ready for trigger the Pecharunt event
I don’t know if it can be related with have a specific pokemon in the team, when I triggered the event I had both Terapagos and Ogerpon in my team, maybe is one of them ?

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Pecharunt requires editing a Flag in the Save not just having the item on you. You need to tick the "Have received Mystery Gift Item" Flag from what I understand not just have the item

CraftAppleTheBrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pecharunt requires editing a Flag in the Save not just having the item on you. You need to tick the "Have received Mystery Gift Item" Flag from what I understand not just have the item
Except that it's impossible that this flag is essential, we all don't have PKHEX which allows us to activate the flags so the guy I spoke with who activated the event (and who therefore did it) was not able to do so. the flag

I don’t know if it can be related with have a specific pokemon in the team, when I triggered the event I had both Terapagos and Ogerpon in my team, maybe is one of them ?
Do you know where we find the quest for the star team because I can't unlock it, do we have to finish all the courses, the tournament?

Zetsu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay lemme see if I can help. Sorry for the blurry photos but this is from scratch with master balls. In the second photo I've already entered the number of master balls at the top right. You can see at the end of the search (where you have end or pause search) I Just press B to go back, thats it.

After that you go back to the game and increase/decrease the item or whatever, go back to breeze and change the value, then go continue search.

You said you don't have edit. But you must if you were able to do the search in the first place? Unless it let's you search without a value (I don't know) then I suggest taking a picture so we can help. Maybe updating breeze too
thank u really mate

Reactions: CarlMunny

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Except that it's impossible that this flag is essential, we all don't have PKHEX which allows us to activate the flags so the guy I spoke with who activated the event (and who therefore did it) was not able to do so. the flag

Do you know where we find the quest for the star team because I can't unlock it, do we have to finish all the courses, the tournament?
I'm just telling you what the guys who make the codes, mine the game and read into this kind of stuff more than I do have told people here, and I'm inclined to believe them when they've shown the proficiency we see non stop at doing that exact thing

CY_39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah it works with just the item, you need to unlock post game stories first like Penny, Arven, Nemona dorm rooms.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    956.2 KB · Views: 24

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

After ending the indigo disk story I’ve just came back to Mezagosa academy and they were there, and before I’ve just did the tournament but I didn’t done all courses

CraftAppleTheBrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm just telling you what the guys who make the codes, mine the game and read into this kind of stuff more than I do have told people here, and I'm inclined to believe them when they've shown the proficiency we see non stop at doing that exact thing
I'm not saying that people are wrong, I'm just saying that it would be strange that some people did it without having PKHEX

Okay thank you very much for the information you all gave me, I will try everything you told me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol