Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is it normal that club union does crash when my friend meets the pokemon that I have made appear thanks to the cheats??
Imo some mons place too much burden on th me game.
To my experience are eternatus, spectrier, gastlier, regileki, uxie, heatran and there was more i believe, but those are the one that crash most of the time just at the start

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imo some mons place too much burden on th me game.
To my experience are eternatus, spectrier, gastlier, regileki, uxie, heatran and there was more i believe, but those are the one that crash most of the time just at the start
Its b/c those pkmn are only data in the game and aren't officially available. The game crashes b/c your trying to register in cheat pkmn

booomkunj974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello I would like to transfer my scarlet pokemon save from my switch ofw to my switch CFW.. and modify it and reinject it into my switch ofw.. is this possible??

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can you explain me the method please
There is an option on switch to transfer a save data from one switch to another locally as long as u have the same profile, iy should be in the config.
Or if its in the same system. I usually play on syscfw and the save is shared between ofw and cfw (dont have emummc)

eman_not_ava

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could use force shiny spawn and encounter code with miraidon so it will spawn shiny 100%
Well I mean obviously I could do that.
But to me that makes the shiny lose its value.

If I get a random shiny or only did a short hunt, that's fine.
But a guaranteed shiny is completely worthless to me.

• Love
Reactions: MasterJ360

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Any legendary its shiny locked, so even if you do 100 encounters, not even 1 will be shiny

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah best way to get shinnies without cheating for them is using pkhex to reload up on herba mystica and give yourself the shiny charm. There are pretty good guides on YT to get a shiny with little effort just using the sparkling sandwich

Reactions: ELY_M and layerP

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question. Is having multiple lucky eggs safe to have even on ofw using a traderbot? The reason saying that there is only 1 lucky egg per game. but seeing if ya run several attempts you could just trade them out to someone else to build stock?

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@FabioCapela can you tell me how the Shiny Chance Code is working?
is it flat more Shiny rolls like the one for Breeding or something completely different?
would like to understand it :)
It multiplies how many shiny rolls you should get by that number. So, at 16x, you get 16 rolls (i.e., 15 plus the full odds one) if you don't have any bonus, 128 rolls if you have every legal shiny bonus that exists (8 from vanilla x16), etc.
Probably pkhex
Nope. The ridable pokemon, when you are riding it, is hardcoded. You can replace it with the opposite legendary and it still won't change, whereas if you change your game to the opposite one (by either code or by copying the save to the other game) you will get the opposite bike pokemon when riding it even though the one in your boxes is still your original legendary.

Reactions: Xyren

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
union circle group always crash if I have someone in my group. esp if I have shiny Ruinious Pokemon.
I have someone who wanting the neon blue goldfish :(

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
union circle group always crash if I have someone in my group. esp if I have shiny Ruinious Pokemon.
I have someone who wanting the neon blue goldfish :(
I have been able to spawn most pokes (didnt test ruinious pokemons, but only some could crash the game, if u want we can check latter

I was able to spawn without crash:
zapdos, moltres, aticuno, mewtwo, mew, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, mesprit, axelf, dialga, palkia, giratina, cresscelia, thornadus, thundurus, landorus, meloeta, diancie, hoopa, volcanion, zamacenta, zacian,kubfu, zarude, regidrago, calyrex, kleavor, overqill and enamorus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol