redboy50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHEAT FILE: 17/11/22

updated to page 200
Please be patient, new cheats are coming. Asking for new cheats will not speed up the process.

There is no guaranteed emu support. Some if not most codes will likely not work and no promise that any of the code creators will bother to make changes just for emulator.
!!!! Are your cheats not working after a game update? !!!

1) Check this post for the newest build ID & the latest updated cheats.. if it didn't work then
2) Do a clean & fresh REinstall of Edizon / Edizon Overlay / Tesla Overlay / Breeze
NO OVERWRITING

Now this thread has been created to ask for the codes you'd like and share the cheat codes you have created.
Please credit all cheat creators and or get permission for sharing if you found them in a more private location...
Now when you Add or Request cheat codes, provide as much information as you can for us.

Example : Pokemon Scarlet
Request : Instant Egg in Picnic

Title id : 0100A3D008C5C000
Build id : CA44E7DD62E61A2A
Version : v1.0.0

Good Luck , and Enjoy
Cheating
FAQ: Troubleshooting Edizon related questions

Latest build 1.4.0First Time SetupTurn off all cheats default/Disable Edizon

1. Atmosphere
    Code:
    1.0.0 Scarlet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C00/cheats/7FCAD279539DE183.txt
    1.0.0 Violet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/01008F6008C5E000/cheats/959ED651BF1AE0CC.txt
    1.0.1 Scarlet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C00/cheats/B26A631109A29124.txt
    1.0.1 Violet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/01008F6008C5E000/cheats/F7F74F8045642CBE.txt

2. Redirect: How to Apply Cheats to Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

3. ALL CHEATS ON BY DEFAULT

Code:
    1) Move sd:/atmospshere/config_templates/system_settings.ini
    to sd:/atmospshere/config/

2) Find this line
    ;dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1
    Change line to
    dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
    ******DELETE THE SEMI COLON ( ; )

DISABLING EDIZON
    Code:
    1) Move sd:/atmospshere/config_templates/override_config.ini
    to sd:/atmospshere/config/

2)
    [default_config]
    override_key=!L
    cheat_enable_key=!L
    ******DELETE THE SEMI COLONS ( ; )

3) Boot up the game, press L immediately and hold until you get to TITLE SCREEN then release
    [/tab]

[tab=Edizon/File Crashing]
    Scenario 1: A certain cheat is causing problem.
    Solution: Take out codes 1 by 1 to determine issue.

Scenario 2: Your cheat title is too long or has symbols [-] making it crash.
    Solution: Remove any unnecessary dashes, space out numbers in title, shorten cheat name. See scenario 1.

Scenario 3: Game crashes after turning on several cheats.
    Solution: Don't use a lot of cheats at the same time. 6 or less. Obviously similar cheats might clash and crash on you.

Scenario 4: Atmosphere crashes when triggering overlay menu.
    Download newest Edizon overlay (10/15): Here
    [/tab]

[tab="Cheats won't show up"]
    Scenario 1: Clicking into the Edizon app says "no cheats found!"
    Solution: Pokemon will only appear in the Edizon / Tesla Popup menu. Press L + Dpad Down + RS (Right Stick Click down)

Note: Please check your current build ID matches the current update.

Scenario 2: Catch trainers pokemon cheat should be the very last cheat.
    Solution: Move your Catch trainers pokemon cheat to the end of the file.

Scenario 3: Your file is greater than 32kb.
    Solution: Delete unneeded cheats

[/tab]

[tab= Parsing Error]
    Common SX OS error. I do not have SX OS to know what causes this. Since majority cheats were built on AMS, it is possible that some cheats are AMS only. Please delete your file and build your own file from scratch.
    [/tab]

[tab=Communication Error]
    You will occasionally come across the Communication Error when connecting via online play, due to RAM Editing.
    [/tab]

[tab="Upgrade = Cheats won't work?"]
    Do a clean install of your Edizon / Tesla Overlay / Edizon Overlay
    [/tab]

C R E D I T S:
@INSTRUMENTAL
@Ruimusume
@ReclaimerShawn
@Falo
@FabioCapela
@sweet
@JoeriPLA for the many encounter codes he finished up for everyone
@KaitoB
@khuong
@SkyLink98
@phil3254
@patjenova

Codes will be updated, don't DM me

Please download the file for the most updated codes :)

Main will include cheat files for all version of the game so it wont matter which version you have installed.

Added credits to all code creators for each code being used here PLEASE mention the creators by name whenever and wherever you share our codes ok? ALSO, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF SOME OF THESE CODES DON'T WORK FOR EMULATORS!

Code:
[Inf PP] Instrumental/Ruimusume/Khuong
[Inf HP] Ruimusume/ReclaimerShawn/Khuong
[Hold R Insta Kill and invincible] ReclaimerShawn/Khuong
[Encounter Codes] Falo
[100% Capture] Falo
[Shiny] Ruimusume/Skylink98
[Game Speed] Sweet
[6IV/Nature codes] FabioCapela
[999 of an item] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions write up)
[Infinite Money and LP] ReclaimerShawn
[Money doesn't decrease] KaitoB
[Move modifier (Thread post only)] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions)
[Always Critical Capture] Ruimusume
[Ignore Evo method] Falo

Code:
[Encounter Codes] Falo
[100% Capture] Falo
[Shiny] Ruimusume/SkyLink98
[Game Speed] Sweet
[999 of an item] ReclaimerShawn
[Move Modifier Code (thread post only] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions)
[Ignore Evo method] Falo

Code:
[One hit kill] Khuong
[Damage multiplier] Khuong
[Encounter Codes] Falo (read instructions writeup)
[100% Capture] Falo
[Game Speed] Sweet
[Items dont decrease] KaitoB
[999 of an item] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions writeup)
[Items do not decrease] KaitoB
[Move modifier (Thread post only)] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions)
[Language mod] Fabiocapela
[999 item on use] Patjenova/KaitoB
[Ignore Evo method] Falo

Code:
[One hit kill] Khuong
[Damage multiplier] Khuong
[Encounter Codes] Falo
[100% Capture] Falo
[Game Speed] Sweet
[Items dont decrease] KaitoB
[999 of an item] ReclaimerShawn
[Items do not decrease] KaitoB
[Language mod] Fabiocapela
[Move Modifier Code (thread post only)] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions)
[999 item on use] Patjenova/KaitoB
[Ignore Evo method] Falo

How to Use Complex Cheats

Firstly the ignore evolution code Pokemon will only evolve into 1st one in branch evolution. so be careful and turn off if evoing to any splits like eevee,ralts, etc

Now Encounter
Step 1: Enable the code titled "Encounter Mod On (v1.0.1)"
Step 2: Choose any of the following codes you want (You will need to edit your cheat file to customize these codes):
[Encounter Pokemon (v1.0.1)]
08000000 03075530 0000000W 0000XXXX

First off, go to this post for a list of IDs: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-scarlet-violet-cheat-database.621563/post-9993003
Then, replace XXXX with the column that says "HEX".
Finally, W is the form ID. For most pokemon, this will be 0. For Hisuian Pokemon, it is 1.

[Encounter Item (v1.0.1)]
04000000 03075538 0000YYYY

First off, go to this post for a list of IDs: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-scarlet-violet-cheat-database.621563/post-9996464
Then, replace YYYY with the column that says "HEX". Finally, encounter the Pokemon in the wild and catch it. When you catch the Pokemon, it will be holding the item you chose.

[Encounter Level (v1.0.1)]
04000000 0307553C 000000ZZ

First off, think of a level from 1-100 that you want the Pokemon's level to be. Then convert that number (decimal) to hexadecimal. You can use an online calculator to get the proper value.
EXs: Level 1 = 01, Level 99 = 63, Level 100 = 64.

Step 3: Go inside a building. Then walk outside into the wild. All Wild Pokemon that spawn will now have the characteristics you set for them.

DOES NOT WORK ON EMULATOR. IF ENABLED BEFORE GETTING IN-GAME, YOU'LL CRASH.
open shop and turn on and off the activation code then buy or sell something. Next turn on the disable code :).

You can get the Move Modifier Code here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-scarlet-violet-cheat-database.621563/post-9996773

PLEASE NO DRAMA IN THIS POST. SHARE ONLY WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO.
Request Queue

Code:
Instant Egg
Teleport to Destination Flag
EXP Multiplier Code
Moon Jump
60 FPS
Let us know what you want please!
how do i use the item modifier?

wesker0404

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't see where could be the problem using his codes?
Codes are working fine.
that to work with Donphan giant with code.but it doesn't work with other giants.

Wurm123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When I create the starter pokemon..they have the Ability of the pokemon from the route. How can I create it so that they get the original Ability ? for example Fuecoco with Blaze

Chemu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello is there a cheat for the original abilitys ? Unfortunately, the pokemon that i encounter are with the wrong abilitys.

Thank you for any help or any anwser

Anakin91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I can't overwrite my new ofw save with my old cfw save, the game always starts with the new ofw save, i'm only with this problem?

Realdelxkd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question has anyone noticed that once you catch a pokemon it won't learn any moves. I'm only using the 6iv cheat. For example i caught a mgikarp and it's now a gyarados lvl 38 and only knows 3 moves

NaCLy_AF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question has anyone noticed that once you catch a pokemon it won't learn any moves. I'm only using the 6iv cheat. For example i caught a mgikarp and it's now a gyarados lvl 38 and only knows 3 moves
Huum I’m using most of the cheats and my Pokémon learn moves just fine. Gotta be a problem on your end

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Levels gained by sending pokemon out to battle by themselves (using the R button) won't result in learned moves or evolution. There's also an option in the menu to disable automatic move learning altogether.

You can add any move your pokemon qualify for from the pokemon summary page, which now includes move relearner functionality.

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw some people say starters are shiny locked entirely. Anyone know if thats true or if its possible to breed a shiny one?
You can breed them shiny you just can't reroll for them by save scumming because they'll never be shiny.
Once you get them you can breed them all you like.
When I create the starter pokemon..they have the Ability of the pokemon from the route. How can I create it so that they get the original Ability ? for example Fuecoco with Blaze
Use targeting (I think ZL/L2 but idr, maybe L1/L) you should see some tht aren't level 1.
Sometimes it seems to not roll them fully.
For example if I were to make a level 25 fuecoco appear, sometimes I notice there will be level 1 fuecoco around, just ignore those ones.
Idk if this is your issue but that's what I had happen, and how I solved it was using the lock on to see their level before encountering
If you're leveling it outside then go into your moves summary and press remember moves. Otherwise I don't know
Post automatically merged:

Does game lag on emulator to i get tired of the lag does it have to came an update from nintendo them self or.
Depends on your hardware. For me the emulator runs at 2k resolution no problems, and has less glitches and bugs than the videos i've seen on Twitter of people playing a legit copy. It's highly dependant on your CPU though.
It will get better now that the game is officially out, they already fixed the resolution scaling issue and it's been half a day.
(im talking about Ryujinx. The game now launches in Yuzu but it's a mess still until they copy paste Ryujinx code LOL)
Word on the street from some articles and a few YouTubers is that Pkmn Company is actively banning Switch accounts with genned and modded Pkmn in games.
What's the risk of me using my hacked Switch to trade to my legit Switch game with Pokemon caught using the mods/hacks? Staying within the limits of 'legal' Pokemon stats of course. If I force encounter a perfect IV or shiny Pkmn then trade it to my legit Switch would that set off any triggers?
Sounds like nonsense to me. Unless they magically updated their legality checkers (which is possible, I guess). The only thing that sets them off is obvious stuff like catching a level 100 cyndaquil in the starter town or something or a pidgey with Judgement move lol.
That being said with hacked things I think the general consensus is just don't go online unless you are willing to take the risk.
As long as the pokemon shows up with the right info from the right place it should have been captured, with the right moves, and no impossible stats, literally no one but Kurt (the guy who makes pkhex) would ever know the difference between it and a legit pokemon.
Again, that being said, who knows, maybe they contracted Kurt to buff up their security?
I doubt it. And anyways as the other person said, once PkHex updates (hopefully today???) you will be able to check to be sure. :)
Hope this can help you feel better.
tl;dr I think they are talking out of their butts as youtubers/leakers/etc tend to do.
Post automatically merged:

Okay thanks because IK DPSP was product key locked. On release it wasn't but after the first 2 weeks it became product key locked and all my save files got rekted.
damn I never heard about that one. I never had this issue but I play on emu so maybe thats why.
That's funny tho (not for you just funny that nintendy is finally coming out of the dinosaur age)

Last edited by lattechan,

pinsen24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
the "x999 items when use" cheat makes the pokemon sending out to battle when pressing R (quick battle) lose thei HP until 1.. regardless any pokemon they are fighting

Reactions: XOAMK and Ra1d

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto