Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

cc1313

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant find the updated list for all the pokemon encounter codes. mainly looking for kubfu and urshifu. anybody able to help me locate these? lol

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I run a few sysbots for S/V on my discord for raids and trading. Pretty fun.
So you paid 43$ and didn't got anything from it?

It says you have to message to ask for access
Post automatically merged:

i cant find the updated list for all the pokemon encounter codes. mainly looking for kubfu and urshifu. anybody able to help me locate these? lol
Full Encounter list is posted multiple times here check previous pages for text file

Last edited by Kevin1232132,
Reactions: Gengar-X

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
So you paid 43$ and didn't got anything from it?
He got his money back

Ruimusume is not stupid, he reads all the messages here
he doesn't sell his code for someone here to publish it
he has nothing to gain from everyone having it

Since it's his work, he has the right to do it.

And everyone who buys it should use it only for his own use

Last edited by DiCiolla5674,

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He got his money back

Ruimusume is not stupid, he reads all the messages here
he doesn't sell his code for someone here to publish it
he has nothing to gain from everyone having it

Since it's his work, he has the right to do it.

And everyone who buys it should use it only for his own use
Well his codes will drop anyways someday, how can he know who buys it and if they from this forum or not, there is no agreedment for hacked codes for a game, I don't disagree he ask money for his work but 43$ is alot for item and lvl code only, items can be spawned in raids after all

Reactions: ELY_M

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Well his codes will drop anyways someday, how can he know who buys it and if they from this forum or not, there is no agreedment for hacked codes for a game, I don't disagree he ask money for his work but 43$ is alot for item and lvl code only, items can be spawned in raids after all
you get much more than just pkm encounter lv......

all new update need buy it again and will not works if u got ban from him
finding out who did it is not too hard (but explaining it here is the wrong place for that)

or secend he will stop to update the codes for this game
its not the first time he make it

ps.
i work on the encounter mod cheat to bring it back but in the moment i can not say how long it take
first i need to understand what ever row in the code do to re build it

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you get much more than just pkm encounter lv......

all new update need buy it again and will not works if u got ban from him
finding out who did it is not too hard (but explaining it here is the wrong place for that)

or secend he will stop to update the codes for this game
its not the first time he make it

ps.
i work on the encounter mod cheat to bring it back can not say how long it take
first i need to understand what ever row in the code do to re build it
Yea that's the point honesty 50$ is a fine price even if sold it once only, he can easy ask donations like other developers do pkhex guy don't charge 43$ Animal Crossing tools same all is free, I guess he has discords twitch prob cashing there too, ppl spawn the pokemons already there isn't much more we need, maybe there is a bug and in 1 week they update 1.2.1 and we can pay 43$ again makes no sense, he should had take the 43$ instead of refunding

Thanks for working on the codes I wish I could understand it a little and try myself but can't figure it out just editing main codes I can a little

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Because I need it for other ppl to farm herba mystica spawn the shiny charm and key items that belong to spawn pokemons also need lvl 1 and lvl 100 code rest I don't need
ok lol for me this have never works in 1.1.0 if i give a pokemon a herba mystica ,shiny charm.....
and the outer player touch the pokemon my game crash all time in that moment i have try it a lot but never works for me

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok lol for me this have never works in 1.1.0 if i give a pokemon a herba mystica ,shiny charm.....
and the outer player touch the pokemon my game crash all time in that moment have try it a lot but never works for me
You have to spawn them on the default pokemons and go in a small area like Artazon West You go in the middle and open a spawnrate in both areas like this your game will never crash had ppl farming for 4hrs+, same for spawning pokemons the more pokemons spawn the more the crash rate is, some pokemons will have a very high crash rate some fly around to do it without crashing I found a way to always have an encounter after the person encountered my game has 90% chance to crash but the person can finish catching it, if you find a way to spawn the pokemon in a small area where 1-2 will spawn only it will work that's how I can do all the variants there is not 1 pokemon I can't let somebody catch successfully, I crashed so many times untill I found the ways same if you spawn items you need to stay at a far distance from the person if you follow the person your game will crash every 10 mins

MegaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just updated my atmosphere and put the cheat on the content. But the cheat is not showing in edizon

Hello guys. Noob question. So I already moved the cheat on the content. But the cheat is still not showing on Edizon. Can someone one enlightened me?

Gengar-X

Trophies
Website
genpkm.com
XP
Country
United States
I just updated my atmosphere and put the cheat on the content. But the cheat is not showing in edizon

Hello guys. Noob question. So I already moved the cheat on the content. But the cheat is still not showing on Edizon. Can someone one enlightened me?
Go back and read page one.

CatfishCody187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AYE i finally get a chance to be helpful! when you pull up edizon it will give you PROGRAM ID and BUILD ID. your BUILD ID is the text document where you put your cheats (atmosphere - contents - cheat folder - cheats - (Build ID). If your build ID isn't listed here, you'll need to get it from the ScVi zip that someone posted earlier. COPYPASTAPRESTO!

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
High Shiny Rate Code I discovered by Accident...

Code:
[Shiny Rate - 20%]
04000000 00CBA0A8 52800020
04000000 00CB96D0 52800020

@OblivionReign Can you fix your ability code. It's not working.

Haha I was trying to spawn a item using the code you made last night changed it around and all the wild pokemon was shiny but as we have a shiny code I didn't save it 🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: like who the fuck cares about NES Golf