Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone can teach me how to use the HEAP function of edizon to edit an object I just have 1 copy off? all I want are more Luxury Balls but I can't find any store/NPC who sells them.

Nother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just right click on the game then open mods folder and paste the cheat folder on it. Then press right click again on the game and press manage cheat then tick mark the cheats.

Nother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just right click on the game then open mods folder and paste the cheat folder on it. Then press right click again on the game and press manage cheat then tick mark the cheats.
Post automatically merged:

man im tryna find out how to use em on ryujinx LOL

mizarace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
man im tryna find out how to use em on ryujinx LOL

Just add them to your atmosphere folder like you would do in hardware.

image_2022-11-11_132234123.png

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can imagine, but what other option do I have? I was lucky by finding that one on the field and nobody seems to be selling it, and as far as I know we still don't know the list of ItemIDs to try to make a code for them

I recommend using older version of Edizon though, something like 3.1.0 or older. If you got two or more modded switch back up your save and then do a trade clone it that way .

Ruimusume

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
weibo.com
XP
Country
Japan
Do you have 999 items code such as Master Ball, Rare Candy, Eovle items?
At present, it is difficult to locate the props. You have to search again every time you want to find the number of props, which is a waste of time. I'm sorry that this archive is simply convenient for you to obtain the initial three Baoke dreams.

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok for people who wont try them selfs.....

get further than the school so you unlock the raids....
complete 2 or 3 raids
you get rare candys like in sword and shield.......

Great rare candys

6 in bag great

go to edison search u32 heap and ram == and search number 6 and wait
go back into game give 2 pokemon 1 to hold
back into edison hit Y put in new number 4 search again should have about 7 or 8 results
back into game give 2 more candys out
Edison Y new number 2 search 2 results left change both to 9999999999
YIPEEEE UNLIMITED CANDYS

Ruimusume

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
weibo.com
XP
Country
Japan
Big thanks for @Ruimusume for providing the list of the Hex values I needed.

This is a modified version of the 1.0.1 Scarlet cheat from the first page, with every legal Pokémon added to be caught. Other formes and cheats will be added at a later point, but for now this can be used to catch any available Pokémon in the game.
I have personally tested more than 600 pokemon, among which you lack pokemon Forms code.
Thank you for your efforts, but I have made a code generation tool for this work through excel.

imgonzieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Updated to v1.0.1 but I cant notice any improvements, are the people running it on harware having the same issue?

Does increasing game speed cheats solve any?
Post automatically merged:

Open the process and use memory read. But codes here works just as well.
Where are you playing it? I play on the Switch V1, there is some improvement however, i still encounter slow loading time, and fps drop. But it is better than v1.0.0

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend using older version of Edizon though, something like 3.1.0 or older. If you got two or more modded switch back up your save and then do a trade clone it that way .
I do own a second hacked switch, but it's not with me atm, just fond out a second one on the field so Im going to try to use the RAM function to test my luck and dupe them that way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...