Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

KreygasmTR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Pokemon that are not part of the Paldea Dex wont be catchable yet seems they need the national dex to be unlocked to Actually catch them looks like there is a check on that to allow them to be stored in the party or box, PKHEX might bypass since it puts them directly in party or box in the save data only seems the catch function of the game has this check
Well Thats a bummer.

I am also curious if what happed if encounter place has been modified.
Either need to find responsible for it or just unlock national mode for the DEX.
I am not expert so don't go on believing on me.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use the normal spawn tables?
Can you do a favor, please?
Spawn a Ditto (108) and see if you can breed it for any egg after you eat the ice cream (to power up eggs)......will the egg disappear? Will Ditto stay?
----
What if the babies don't turn to bad eggs, but hatch Missingno #2.5...Glitch a Ditto egg and hatch Ditto.

-------
Eggs will prob freee game on hatch/evo.
Ditto is in the game "legally".

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

haxorhs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
That's true. Not having 60 FPS hurts my eye when focusing on moving objects. But Japanese companies have always neglected QOL features, so it's not surprising.

reiplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i got Charmander with the encounter code, went to evolve it but am now stuck at the evolve animation. don't know if its just me but i'd though i'd let you guys know.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changelog Update 1.01?
The grass doesn't use minimize, people don't fade into pixels, the underwater pokeball effect is now an effect, not an illusion, the camera angle isn't up-butts, people have a background animation of 22 FPS over 5-15FPS.
But you'll never aim upward--the child can only throw eye-level.
but I think it's just some bare-necessity day-one patching....I'm sure (people) will notice the performance, if they just play cart, no update.
And maybe the cheat detection thing got an upgrade to calc+track everything better?

Reactions: MartinThibaultYo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I...