Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It gets even better! Pokemon which have had their names changed using those codes are legitimately unable to produce shiny offspring by breeding. I feel sorry for all the people getting JPN dittos tomorrow believing they are increasing their chances.
they should check the info in the status page to be sure.

ragnell90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Untitled.png

Someone please confirm with me if GameFreak tries to troll us with new random level method. "whenever it pleases" Really!

holypepsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, the game even explains to you, that other region pokemon will boost the chances, but if it's not from another region, how should it boost anything?
It's the same region as your trainer just with a different name.
I hope no one thought, it would boost anything :unsure:
You misunderstood what I said. It's not even the problem of it not boosting. It's legitimately impossible to breed a shiny using a Ditto that's had the JPN name code on it.
So your chances are zero.

Jadkh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows how to change pokémon terastallize type?
Post automatically merged:

Anyone knows how to change pokémon terastallize type?

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it only me? İ can't terracrystalize Arceus. 😅

i think they may bring back the "stance mechanics" from legends arceus for those pokemon from that gen in a dlc just to milk us for more money man. lol

that is what i did but it didnt work. when i closed the game and opened it is what fixed it. The codes dont seem to work at all on violet tho
its subjective to the player, the hardware, the code origin. can be a little frustrating for some to learn to use them but keep at it youll get it bud you have an adamant nature. <3

Last edited by phil3254,

mizarace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Hi all. I just started the game. Anyone mind share the sequence of gym/boss i should go? Thanks in advance

Do titans first if you can, since those unlock your movements options, the rest of the gyms are based on your party, if you can hit a weakness go for those first.

As always speedrun strats work so X items makes you able to win difficult fights.

DChickenFadel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, silly question... But are pokemon, like shiny 6iv, legendary shiny, etc catched with cheats, legit? Can I transfer them when the game release to ofw safely?

Hi, silly question... But are pokemon, like shiny 6iv, legendary shiny, etc catched with cheats, legit? Can I transfer them when the game release to ofw safely?

Reactions: phil3254

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.