Gaming Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs multiplayer problems

Anlex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know if it's possible for someone who has the USA Version of this game to do multiplayer missions with someone who has the European version?

If not, is there a known way to convert a USA version file to a European version file?

Thanks in advance.

Anlex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does anyone know if there is any chance of converting the file of the one version to the other version?

I have taken a look at both files in a hex editor and they look pretty similar. There is only a few blocks that are different. If I only knew if there is a certain area of the file in which version information is stored, maybe swapping it with the information from the right version it could work?

Somehow I just can't imagine that they changed the whole freaking format for storing game progress information between regions.

EDIT - IMPORTANT:

I just discovered that it is NOT the wrong version! We both have the European version. The thing is that one of the games was started with system language set to English so the game was in English. After saving that game, changing the system language however did NOT change the ingame language. That made me think it actually was the wrong version as on the other system the game was started in a different language than English.

So.. I guess the problem could occur due to regional version differences but it shouldn't happen just because we have different language settings, right? Then what could be the cause of the problem? We can play the Platinum Wifi stuff without problems, so it doesn't seem to be a general Wifi problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: How are you doing?