ROM Hack Pokemon Randomizer injector using Web exploit is possible?

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i always knew there's something working on about this Pk3ds combine with randomizer project to allow to play different than should, first i saw few people making playthrouh pokemon ORAS randomizer at first time was shocked until now i discovered that later...

anyway there few web exploit working on as injector such put your pokemon in your save file using Pkhex or inject just a gbc rom but unfortunetly isn't permantely so is possibile if will made Randomizer work on ORAS or X and Y would be useless but would be awesome have this randomizer work on real cartridge..

so any ideas?

oh by the way here the source http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44950-pk3DS-XY-ORAS-ROM-Editor-amp-Randomizer

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[02:01:21] (SciresM) -wondercard injection
[02:01:33] (SciresM) -dumping saves out of RAM
[02:01:40] (SciresM) -loading saves back into RAM
[02:02:00] (SciresM) -Rom hacks on retail carts via file redirection

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[02:01:21] (SciresM) -wondercard injection
[02:01:33] (SciresM) -dumping saves out of RAM
[02:01:40] (SciresM) -loading saves back into RAM
[02:02:00] (SciresM) -Rom hacks on retail carts via file redirection
so the point of view is possible?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, that's his timeline of things he wants to do.

there's usually better things to do though, like the qr feature in pkhex or shufflehax

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no, that's his timeline of things he wants to do.

there's usually better things to do though, like the qr feature in pkhex or shufflehax
i know but wondercard was already done by ram web exploit if i remember also was called shuffleshop not shufflehax.

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i always knew there's something working on about this Pk3ds combine with randomizer project to allow to play different than should, first i saw few people making playthrouh pokemon ORAS randomizer at first time was shocked until now i discovered that later...

anyway there few web exploit working on as injector such put your pokemon in your save file using Pkhex or inject just a gbc rom but unfortunetly isn't permantely so is possibile if will made Randomizer work on ORAS or X and Y would be useless but would be awesome have this randomizer work on real cartridge..

so any ideas?

oh by the way here the source http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44950-pk3DS-XY-ORAS-ROM-Editor-amp-Randomizer

Its possible if Kazo can inject pokemon to petalburg woods.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know but wondercard was already done by ram web exploit if i remember also was called shuffleshop not shufflehax.

I referred to it as shufflehax until I released it. I decided on "shuffleshop" less than five minutes before posting it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: