ROM Hack WIP Pokemon Quest Save Editor (PQSE)

xSillusx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys :) I am currently unable to test this. So it would be very helpful if anyone could test the newest "release" of PQSE => https://github.com/xSillusx/PQSE/releases/tag/0.5.1

If anybody could test if you can make your Pokemon Shiny and then testing the save out to see if the pokemon are shiny ingame would be lovely!

Reactions: Stoned

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: xSillusx

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to implement the following features in the future?:

1. Ability to manually add Pokemon to your Box with the editor (instead of only being able to modify pre-existing ones you have captured by playing the game)
2. Ability to modify Pokemon's moves

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Awesome job on this, although weird, when you try to add legend fruits, no matter what value you add and save, when you load the save again ingame or in the app, it shows as 0/disabled. Is that supposed to be normal?

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome job on this, although weird, when you try to add legend fruits, no matter what value you add and save, when you load the save again ingame or in the app, it shows as 0/disabled. Is that supposed to be normal?
From what testing people have done while we were still learning the about how the saves work, you have to get at least one of an ingredient before you can modify its value. So you just have to get one of that ingredient (legitimately) before you can set it to any amount you want.

Reactions: Zumoly

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
From what testing people have done while we were still learning the about how the saves work, you have to get at least one of an ingredient before you can modify its value. So you just have to get one of that ingredient (legitimately) before you can set it to any amount you want.

I see well that makes perfect sense, now probably gotta check and see if someone was able to get the DLC to check if its an additional download file or just something ingame that gets unlocked.

xSillusx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys :) Quick question: Can someone send their save file that has absoluelty no dlc content and only 1 cooking pot?
I think I found out how to add more Pots (at least I believe so) ==> "cookingPotList" shows all your current Pots and what they are doing. I only got saves with dlc content and all 4 pots. So if anyone would be so kind to donate their save, that would be awesome :D

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey guys :) Quick question: Can someone send their save file that has absoluelty no dlc content and only 1 cooking pot?
I think I found out how to add more Pots (at least I believe so) ==> "cookingPotList" shows all your current Pots and what they are doing. I only got saves with dlc content and all 4 pots. So if anyone would be so kind to donate their save, that would be awesome :D

Here you go fam, this should cover what you need. It was my basic start file

https://puu.sh/AFG0e/0e93b6ace7

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Uhm...Update Time I guess :D

Making Pokemon Shiny now works!
Download release at: https://github.com/xSillusx/PQSE/releases/tag/0.6

Big thanks to @shearx for all the help he provided! (Which is ALOT)

If you don't mind me asking, is 'Shiny' a Pokémon? Or do we actually make our Pokémons 'shine'?

Edit: We should probably not go online while playing this game with our modded saves right? (Wish there was a homebrew to restrict individual games access to internet)

Last edited by Zumoly,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE