Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ninjamanrice, Jun 5, 2009.

Jun 5, 2009

Pokemon Platinum by ninjamanrice at 1:40 PM (457 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ninjamanrice
    OP

Newcomer ninjamanrice Member

United States
    I need some help and dont feel like getting a guide for this game ive started a new game 3 times and i always end up going to the wrong gym i always skip 2 badges and never find out were to go i get the first and second then get the fourthbadge by accident..... NO CHEATS NEEDED TO DO THIS SCREW UP!!!!

2. raing3

Member raing3 CNET_Richard

Australia
    Thats the whole fun about pokemon you never know what you should do next... constantly getting stuck in caves, losing your way on the routes and reading lots of stuff about rumours, i heard that if you press L, Y, R, B, B, N, K, Y, A, L, R three times over while saying Bloody Mary then Darkrai appears... also I don't think you get the badges in the order they are shown in the trainer case thingy.

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    i would say make multiple save backups, at least you don't need to restart the game 3 times

4. raing3

Member raing3 CNET_Richard

Australia
    Or you could do the ultimate sin and use that all badges cheat code I guess then there is no need to worry about battling the gym leaders... I remember when I caught Pikablu back when I was playing Pokemon Yellow, oh happy days.