Gaming Pokemon Platinum Wild Pokemon Modifier Code

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please help me? I know this is a nooby question but on the wild pokemon modifier code I use on my M3 Sakura which I downloaded the latest link from the M3 Sakura faq, I select it on the cheat settings,select always on and start to play. I found instructions that you type in the number from the national pokedex into your calculator to get that specific pokemon. I wanted Charizard so I typed 6 (only 6 no zero's before it) then pressed l just like the instructions say. I didn't get Charizard! Why? Also once I have typed in 6 do I press clear on the calculator and then type my level I want for the pokemon and press r, I have tried it and it doesn't work! Can someone please explain what I have done wrong please? Any help is appreciated!

p.s. - is it because of my firmware? I got it from M3 Sakura faq and downloaded it from there, but do I need to get the one from handheldsources.com. Is this because of the ar b type codes or something? Thanks for any help!

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded the latest edition from handheld sources but the code still isn't working! Oh and dsrules, that link to linkfoxdomain isn't working for me either. What shall I do now?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
many people had difficulty using that code because they don't know how to properly execute it

like elixirdream said, following the link on how to make use of the code
they also include a video for reference

Aqueel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This code isn't working for me either. I'm using a G6 Real Flash Cart...

I've followed the video and it just doesn't work.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Aqueel said:
This code isn't working for me either. I'm using a G6 Real Flash Cart...

I've followed the video and it just doesn't work.
all I can say is that, the code works perfectly on M3Real, and since G6Real also uses the same firmware as M3Real, it should also work on a G6 Real

open the Calculator on the bottom screen,
To set Pokemon:
Enter the National Dex number of the pokemon you want into the calculator and press L.

To set Level:
Enter the level (1-100), that you want your pokemon to be into the calculator and press R.

To set Nature:
Enter the Nature Number of the nature you want the pokemon to have and press Select.

Corresponding Nature and Number List:
0) Hardy
1) Lonely
2) Brave
3) Adamant
4) Naughty
5) Bold
6) Docile
7) Relaxed
8) Impish
9) Lax
10) Timid
11) Hasty
12) Serious
13) Jolly
14) Naive
15) Modest
16) Mild
17) Quiet
18) Bashful
19) Rash
20) Calm
21) Gentle
22) Sassy
23) Careful
24) Quirky

1 quick test of the code would be:
stand on the grass, enter 1 on the calculator then Push L, R, Select then walk around the grass until you encounter a pokemon, it should be at Level 1

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried that! It's definitely not working. What I don't get is why on Pokemon Diamond the pokemon modifier works where you select the pokemon and the set level of the pokemon but on Platinum the calculator doesn't. Why? Oh and by the way the money codes don't work for me either on Platinum but do on Diamond which I find weird because on Platinum the complete pokedex codes work. What's going on? Oh and by the way on touchpod pokemon platinum won't work but n Sakura it does. I'm using Sakura for the codes.

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried that! It's definitely not working. What I don't get is why on Pokemon Diamond the pokemon modifier works where you select the pokemon and the set level of the pokemon but on Platinum the calculator doesn't. Why? Oh and by the way the money codes don't work for me either on Platinum but do on Diamond which I find weird because on Platinum the complete pokedex codes work. What's going on? Oh and by the way on touchpod pokemon platinum won't work but on Sakura it does. I'm using Sakura for the codes.

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried that! It's definitely not working. What I don't get is why on Pokemon Diamond the pokemon modifier works where you select the pokemon and the set level of the pokemon but on Platinum the calculator doesn't. Why? Oh and by the way the money codes don't work for me either on Platinum but do on Diamond which I find weird because on Platinum the complete pokedex codes work. What's going on? Oh and by the way on touchpod pokemon platinum won't work but on Sakura it does. I'm using Sakura for the codes.

(Sorry for the triple post - laggy pc)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, all pokemon games gives white screens on Touchpod that comes with Sakura..it only works in the stand alone version of Touchpod
if you are currently using the cheat.db in Sakura and the Wild Pokemon code doesn't work....try to use the usrcheat.dat cheat file and see it it makes a difference for you
and you could only use the code on the current area that you're in..once you enter a different area, the code effect wears off and you need to activate it again

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im sure it can be done, but the code is long enough, so i will make another for you if you find and post wild pokemon gender modifier for me

(because i am unsure how to do the calculator thing from scratch, i will just make it so that start and select or something will change the gender and L for pokemon, and if you ask nicely, R for level)

Causton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the usrcheat.dat! It didn't work. I repeat - It did NOT work! What shall I do now? try it in standalone touchpod? Oh and when do you think the next sakura update will be? I know the m3 team is probably bus with the m3i but I hope they spare a thought for sakura and don't just drop it for m3i instead!

( I have just read another thread and it seems that m3i comes with sakura yay! That also means they'll still update touchpod with Sakura!)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Causton, who told you that Touchpod supports usrcheat.dat?????????????????????

althought, Touchpod could somewhat uses urscheat.dat (some games work, some games crash Touchpod), it's not recommend to use usrcheat.dat in Touchpod...only Sakura supports both usrcheat.dat and cheat.db
but cheat.db is reccomend for Touchpod, both files have the same cheats!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Uremums a dairy queen +2