Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I recently started up Platinum, and was messing around in the GTS today when I discovered the "level requirements not displaying" bug, and googled it. I'm reading that Nintendo eventually fixed the bug. Was the fixed version ever dumped? Or is there any other way to fix the problem?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blainy said:
as far as im aware, the glitch is only present in the US rom..
It was present on legit US carts. Nintendo offered to replace US carts with the bug, and apparently shipped fixed versions to stores. If it hasn't been dumped I guess I'll find the EU rom, but I find it strange that a bug-fixed version of an extremely popular game wouldn't be dumped.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
injected11 said:
blainy said:
as far as im aware, the glitch is only present in the US rom..
It was present on legit US carts. Nintendo offered to replace US carts with the bug, and apparently shipped fixed versions to stores. If it hasn't been dumped I guess I'll find the EU rom, but I find it strange that a bug-fixed version of an extremely popular game wouldn't be dumped.

it is possible that a copy of the fixed cart is hard to fine, and as such hasn't ended up in the hands of release groups yet...it may not be a high priority either, despite the fact it is pokemon..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==