got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sanderino said:
The only thing I'm dissapointed about is that the guy form death note isn't playable but only a rival..
frown.gif

yeh i like that guy

Ben232

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The new starters will be Pikachu, Nincada and Eevee. I'm also going to be adding in a custom Pikachu Sprite, the 'FullMetal Pikachu', which looks like Ed with Automail etc. There will also be a custom Higurashi Nincada, and the Eevee will have something which references L, because hopefully we shall reprogram the game so he always picks Eevee.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
...Nice work...Hope it's good...And hope you try and put the national pokedex from the beginning. The usual problem with all pokemon hacks.

But I wonder how nobody thought of this... Anime Pokemon ...Catch all the characters stuff and such (Imagine... Wild Naruto attacks you. Naruto used Ramen 200HP restored etc etc
tongue.gif
)

Ben232

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I must say this:

We're in desperate need of a scripter to edit the starters, spoken text, etc.

If someone could help, or at least tell us someone who can, we would be VERY grateful.

Omochikaeri9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not seein the idea very confidently atm, as it's a little to lacking script-wise.
I think that a definet release should be when we get an actual scripter on the team.
I just want peoples experience of the first Beta to be alot more impressive, an a
great scripter would allow us to give that.

Ben232

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Omochikaeri9000 said:
I'm not seein the idea very confidently atm, as it's a little to lacking script-wise.
I think that a definet release should be when we get an actual scripter on the team.
I just want peoples experience of the first Beta to be alot more impressive, an a
great scripter would allow us to give that.

What my associate says is correct. We really DO need a scripter for the first beta, or else it really won't be much.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ben232 said:
The new starters will be Pikachu, Nincada and Eevee. I'm also going to be adding in a custom Pikachu Sprite, the 'FullMetal Pikachu', which looks like Ed with Automail etc. There will also be a custom Higurashi Nincada, and the Eevee will have something which references L, because hopefully we shall reprogram the game so he always picks Eevee.

Nincade, that's a quite unique choice
ohmy.gif
ANd you know what, if we could fully hack Pokémon Platinum, like with the GBA Pokémon games, then imagine, making an anime themed Pokémon game without Pokémon but with a cheesy exeption, ninjas that come in battles. But that would require a lot of making sprites and so..
Can't wait for the demo!
yaynds.gif

fice3717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an awsome idea but it would be hard and take sooo long to make. what you should do is chang the pokemon into anime charicters and charicters from much loved games such as final fantasy. it would be so awsome seing all your fave charicters in the game like goku, cloud or even mario.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ben232 said:

awsome
im lookin really forward to this
i jus hope u cud change edward to L

Ben232

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry to say that no matter how much you want L as the player, I just can't allow it. Pinellotile only made the left, right, up and down walking sprites, when the player characters need a LOT more, including cycling, fishing, etc, so development of the other sprites would take a long time.

It would just be pointless scrapping Edward at this point in development, especially since the whole point was to choose our two favourite anime characters (Rena and Ed) and have them in a Pokemon Game with Light as the antagonist. xD

Plus, Edwards sprites are nearly done. Only the cycling needs to be created now.

Omochikaeri9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great apoligise, but as of now L is currently to difficult to be used as a replacement for Ed.
In later devlopement it may be possible to make L a Player Character with a patch of some sort.
But, this is wouldn't be guaranteed as it may require alot of re-editing on our parts.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
If you search the internet for RPG Maker Sprites maybe you will find L or anybody else if somebody has done it... I already found a ton of anime characters that can be used and if they see that u want them for a project I am sure they can help u.

(Also everybody is saying my anime idea for the pokemon. yay!
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    BakerMan won't bake cakes for chat. :ninja:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, but we can have uremum's cake
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should ask for Green leaf brownies
    Space Cakes?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Space Cakes?