ROM Hack pokemon orange islands help!

majinvegeta123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have pokemon orange islands gameshark codes? is there such a thing? where can i find them? some1 told me to use ruby gameshark codes and i tried it on my gpsp the codes load up but they just wont work i have a gpsp cheat creator so i no im not doing it wrong anyway i also saw this video of a kid using walkthrough walls on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2obx4E_lCo

so if anyone knows how to get my cheats working plz help

Aceron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If by pokemon orange islands you mean pokemon Naranja by Serg!o, then yes i have codes for you. Just email me ([email protected]) asking for codes and ill send you the ones i have. I will email you back as-soon-as-possible.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Aceron said:
If by pokemon orange islands you mean pokemon Naranja by Serg!o, then yes i have codes for you. Just email me ([email protected]) asking for codes and ill send you the ones i have. I will email you back as-soon-as-possible.
You shouldn't mention your email address on the internet cause chances are high you will get loads and loads of spam. Also, this site has a private message (PM) system through which you can send messages to a single person.

Cristian760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's there to do after fighting the legendary 3 birds.
I would really like to know if Lugia is catchable or if there's anything else to do besides kick Lance's butt over and over and over again. Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto