ROM Hack Pokémon Omega Ruby, choose starters

Kibido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The way I like to play Pokémon is to start off with all the ones I want (just six) at their base forms at level 2, and then proceed in playing the game. How do I do this on Omega Ruby? It's my first 3DS Pokémon game. I'm playing a cia on Gateway. Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How about you try playing the game properly without cheating? :P
It's more fun that way, it actually feels like an achievement when you have to build upon your team as you play, and searching for the Pokemon you want instead of just having them from the beginning.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Kibido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How about you try playing the game properly without cheating? :P
It's more fun that way, it actually feels like an achievement when you have to build upon your team as you play, and searching for the Pokemon you want instead of just having them from the beginning.

Finding the Pokémon I want after finishing the game or a long way through it isn't fun for me, I want to train the Pokémon I want throughout the games story. I've loved the series since R/B/Y but I'm no hardcore fan; don't give a damn about IV's, EV's, catching them all, competitive play or anything else, I just want to have a playthrough with my Pokèmon.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Finding the Pokémon I want after finishing the game or a long way through it isn't fun for me, I want to train the Pokémon I want throughout the games story. I've loved the series since R/B/Y but I'm no hardcore fan; don't give a damn about IV's, EV's, catching them all, competitive play or anything else, I just want to have a playthrough with my Pokèmon.
I agree with you but I still find it more fun to play the game the way it's supposed to be played.
When I was younger I used to just breeze through the game with my starter and a team full of low level HM whores, and a legendary or two later on in the game but nowadays I play the game a bit more properly and catch whatever I like when I see them. I rarely have my ideal team at the end of it but I don't really have an ideal just a few favorites that I like to include sometimes. It wouldn't be any fun if I just used the same 6 Pokemon in every game either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.