Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Recruiting

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Porygonal, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Porygonal
    OP

Porygonal GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    I just started playing this game,so does anyone know how to recruit Pokemon from the dungeons?

2. ZeroPF

ZeroPF Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    United States
    Uranus
    If I recall correctly, all you have to do is defeat them and occasionally they will ask to join your party

3. Porygonal
    OP

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    I have been but none have asked to join me,do I have to do something other than defeat them?

4. ZeroPF

ZeroPF Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    United States
    Uranus
    Well to get them to join you, you also have to pass a certain point in the game before it will allow you to recruit them(I forgot which part though)

5. Porygonal
    OP

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    They said I could recruit Pokemon now and I've been battling them but none will join me,thats why I thought that maybe theres something else I'm supposed to do to get them,but I dunno what.I know you have to have less than 4 members in your party and have their friends areas too,I have all that but still none will join me.

6. ZeroPF

ZeroPF Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    United States
    Uranus
    I'm pretty sure that it just takes some time to get them to join you. Sorry that I couldn't give any advice that would be more useful.

7. Porygonal
    OP

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    Np,thx anyway.

8. Thunderboyx

Thunderboyx GBAtemp Regular

Jul 29, 2008
    United States
    On my computer, where else?
    Well, The Pokemon will ask you to recruit them more often if you were A LOT higher lvl then them

OR you can recruit Pokemon by certain side quests in the game: However, They will start off at lvl one.

It is a lot harder to recruit Pokemon if your the same lvl as them.
    (Consider it rare if you recruit a Pokemon that is higher lvl than you)

9. Porygonal
    OP

Mar 13, 2010
    United States
    ...Alot?Oh gawd -_-' lol Sounds like a major hassle... I barely get lvl ups as it is...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice