Hacking Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of the Sky saving and sound problem.

Rayster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys!

I need a little help here concerning the game's save and its sound while saving. I'm using R4DS with just 1gb Kingston(Japan) MicroSD. And also using YSMenu because v.1.18 of R4DS doesn't support much cheats.

Whenever I save the game, usually it will take some time and soon the background music will get slower until such time only one music can be heard (i.e. *tingg*). It's still playable but sometimes the game freeze especially when talking with Pokemon with dialogs. Other than that the game is purely playable!

I'm just concern about this problem because so far I haven't found any similar problem. Any luck guys?

Rayster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that but I only got 1 bar and it says its Done?! no pop up windows whatsoever
huh.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, have you tried another MicroSD card in your R4 - could be glitch on that?
Also, works fine on 1.18 - what cheats do you need?

Rayster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I'll try using the v1.18 of R4DS other than the YSMenu and if still the problems the same I'll change my MicroSD.
smile.gif

Rayster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It works great in v1.18 of R4DS! It saves fast with no problem at all!

But what did you do in order for the cheat to be visible? Open the R4CCE?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, good to know that V 1.18 works on your R4. You know that Version 1.18 for R4 can't support a lot of Cheats, right? Just grab the Latest Cheat.dat or USRCheat.dat and open them with R4CCE. Delete as many unwanted games as you can, and the Cheats will show up on your R4.
laugh.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the latest dat file, there are cheats for the Rescue Team Blue but not EoS. Anyone actually found any AR codes for this game?

I never use them myself, just thought this question may be handy...

Rayster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
^ I already tried adding a cheat for this game. Like Max Money and stuffs which I got from another gbatemp cheat forum
smile.gif

So I guess all I have to do is delete the other cheats? Well its kinda lame when a new updates of Cheats comes up. >.>

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
I have the latest dat file, there are cheats for the Rescue Team Blue but not EoS. Anyone actually found any AR codes for this game?

I never use them myself, just thought this question may be handy...

Dude, Seriously? The Cheats for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky were already out on the First day it came out of a ROM site! You just haven't checked hard enough at http://cheats.gbatemp.net

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
/me slaps self repeatedly.

Time for me to write 10000000000 times in blood - I will not ask n00b questions!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too