Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only item code I've seen floating around is

[Infinite money]
04000000 05566B24 0000270F

But this appears to do nothing on my game. Other codes by the same author seem to work fine, has anyone had luck using this code and / or come across a code that loads up Kangaskhan's Storage with all the goodies?

EDIT: I figured it out, it was user error not a broken code. I was using the code incorrectly / looking in the wrong place for results.

Last edited by Rednoc Nivert,

Rednoc Nivert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Inf Warehouse items]
04000000 0281D0AC 6B1F02E1

Does not work for me. Either i'm not activating the code correctly or the code itself is flawed. Anyone else have any input?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Inf Warehouse items]
04000000 0281D0AC 6B1F02E1

Does not work for me. Either i'm not activating the code correctly or the code itself is flawed. Anyone else have any input?
Are you using it on the correct regional version? It works great for me. All items deposited can be taken out infinitely.

Rednoc Nivert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need edit this post and apologize for my stupidity

I have finally had someone on another thread come and ELI5 how the code works, and it does work.

I had been expecting it to fill up Kangaskhan’s Vault with 999 of everything, but someone figured out that i was a nimrod and explained like you said “Put your stuff in, then pull it back out, then keep pulling back out stuff repeatedly to your hearts content”.

So TL;DR: I figured it out, it was user error not a broken code.

monobito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need edit this post and apologize for my stupidity

I have finally had someone on another thread come and ELI5 how the code works, and it does work.

I had been expecting it to fill up Kangaskhan’s Vault with 999 of everything, but someone figured out that i was a nimrod and explained like you said “Put your stuff in, then pull it back out, then keep pulling back out stuff repeatedly to your hearts content”.

So TL;DR: I figured it out, it was user error not a broken code.
Can I ask for the "999 of everything" code?
Edit: I misread lol

Last edited by monobito,

Rednoc Nivert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I come across one, I'll let you know. Instead for the moment I'm working on throwing at least 1 of each different item in the K-Vault so I can have a limitless arsenal that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I only tied going online to sync trophies