Pokemon Music Editor?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by gettogaara, Mar 6, 2011.

Mar 6, 2011

Pokemon Music Editor? by gettogaara at 11:05 AM (4,413 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gettogaara
    OP

Member gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey guys, I've beaten most of the things in pokemon black and have found some of the battle music to get really REALLY annoying after a while. I wanted to know if there was a way to change the music in the game? I looked around and found a way to edit music in the gba games but not one that can edit music in the nds games. Anyone know if something like this exists because a change in music would be awesome.

2. AlanJohn

Member AlanJohn くたばれ

Ukraine
    ... There has to be a DS rom editor... There you can do EVERYTHING you wan't, but you will probably need some kind of music converter to put music... And if the music annoys you than just turn of the sound!

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    No straight up editors I am aware of but there are many hacking techniques.

Have a read from http://gbatemp.net/t73394-gbatemp-rom-hack...t&p=3485264 downwards. There are quite a few other little hacks as well along similar lines and a fair bit of similar discussion in the last couple of pages in the rom hacking docs.

4. gettogaara
    OP

Member gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Pokemon games seem like a huge source for hacking lol. I found this site that specifys in it and this is where I found this link that leads to an explination on how to add music into nds games that I can't really follow lmao.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=168491