Gaming Pokemon Moon day/night switched

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is intentional, Moon is offset by 12 hours while Sun uses a proper day/night cycle.

This is actually a huge reason many people chose moon over sun, as they tend to have work or school during normal daylight hours.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I play during the day, it's night time in the game, and vice versa. I checked my 3DS clock, it's set correctly, and as far as I can tell, there's no in-game clock I need to reset. What's causing this?
if you play moon version it's normal there is a 12 hour delay with the sun version which is the normal version in terms of time : Morning in real life morning in game etc.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
That's what I figured, had something to do with the title. Also thought maybe it was due to the fact that it takes place on islands much like Hawai'i, but they're only three hours behind my time zone currently (since they don't use daylight savings time).

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beat the UB missions and take Lunala back to the Altar on Poni Island during the day (in your game I believe, not IRL but don't quote me as I have Sun where it's night). There should be a portal that just reverses the day/night cycle. The only other difference is that going to the Lake in that world gets you Cosmog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono aufio