Pokemon Moon day/night switched

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by GuyInDogSuit, Dec 13, 2016.

1. GuyInDogSuit
    OP

GuyInDogSuit I ain't your pa.

Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    Antelope, CA
    If I play during the day, it's night time in the game, and vice versa. I checked my 3DS clock, it's set correctly, and as far as I can tell, there's no in-game clock I need to reset. What's causing this?

2. deishido

deishido Texture Modder

Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    Indiana
    That is intentional, Moon is offset by 12 hours while Sun uses a proper day/night cycle.

This is actually a huge reason many people chose moon over sun, as they tend to have work or school during normal daylight hours.

GuyInDogSuit likes this.
  3. Hihomaster

Hihomaster GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2008
    France
    if you play moon version it's normal there is a 12 hour delay with the sun version which is the normal version in terms of time : Morning in real life morning in game etc.

GuyInDogSuit likes this.
  4. Posghetti

Posghetti Greninja Master

Mar 15, 2016
    United States
    Michigan
    What @deishido said,

Also could be because you went into the other dimension as well.

GuyInDogSuit likes this.
  5. GuyInDogSuit
    OP

GuyInDogSuit I ain't your pa.

Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    Antelope, CA
    That's what I figured, had something to do with the title. Also thought maybe it was due to the fact that it takes place on islands much like Hawai'i, but they're only three hours behind my time zone currently (since they don't use daylight savings time).

6. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    Beat the UB missions and take Lunala back to the Altar on Poni Island during the day (in your game I believe, not IRL but don't quote me as I have Sun where it's night). There should be a portal that just reverses the day/night cycle. The only other difference is that going to the Lake in that world gets you Cosmog.

7. aos10

aos10 look at me,shitposting about GW,i am so cool

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    i am in saudi arabia,but i put home in he 3DS alaska USA,so it's more confusing when playing moon.