Country
United States
Either Pokemon Gray or Pokemon RSE.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-236924

mad_gamer_jad said:
I'd like to dispel some rumors here.
Considering Masuda is part of gamefreak,we can assume that this "game" will be an RPG main game,as gamefreak don't work on the spin offs
It won't be some new IP because it's on pokemon smash
Finally,the last time masuda appeared on smash/sunday he revealed zoroark and Gen V
By saying it will shock us,this might mean it won't follow a previous pattern,which pretty much leaves us with them skipping right to gen 6,similar to gen 1 to gen 2,but there's always room for some new idea
You are awesome.

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
You are awesome.
Uh,thanks?
I want to see some streetpass functionality in this,maybe automatic trades of offered pokemon?Or automatic mystery gift downloads through spotpass?

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
This. Most of the home-console Pokemon games were awful, and the main series games shouldn't be mixed in with them.
You think? I preferred Gale of Darkness over the main series portable games.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the remakes are released during the year of their 10th anniversary right? well that would be 2012 for R/S.... but it wouldn't be announced until about April/May of 2012 cause it would most likely be released on September 2012. This has to be some spin off game like some 5th gen mystery dungeon or revealing a new movie featuring Keldeo.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suspect it will be the Pokemon Wii game talked about a while ago. Hopefully it'll be an MSO, but whatever. As long as it's not an RSE remake, I'm excited.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mad_gamer_jad said:
Pingouin7 said:
You are awesome.
Uh,thanks?
I want to see some streetpass functionality in this,maybe automatic trades of offered pokemon of equal value?Or automatic mystery gift downloads through spotpass?
That would be awesome.
tongue.gif

Buy things with play coins could be added.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
I suspect it will be the Pokemon Wii game talked about a while ago. Hopefully it'll be an MSO, but whatever. As long as it's not an RSE remake, I'm excited.

Why don't you like R/S/E? Just curious as I and I assume many others think it's one of the best GBA/DS Pokemon games created.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suprgamr232 said:
machomuu said:

Why don't you like R/S/E? Just curious as I and I assume many others think it's one of the best GBA/DS Pokemon games created.
Who said I didn't like RSE? I loved RSE, it made real major changes to the series. That said, they're too modernized and too up-to-date to warrant for a remake.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
suprgamr232 said:
machomuu said:

Who said I didn't like RSE? I loved RSE, it made real major changes to the series. That said, they're too modernized and too up-to-date to warrant for a sequel.

Ah, I see. Now that I think about it you're right, a remake wouldn't be all that great. But I also don't want a Gen 6th to be honest, I think I'd like to see the Pokemon Wii game as well, or perhaps even have that Pokemon Wii game be based off R/S/E. 3D Pokemon RPG sounds pretty interesting to me.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Pokemon Generations!!

With all the regions - Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Hoenn and Unova. Damn that would be rad. Now we can't say it's impossible since the 3DS cartridge capacity is very massive compared to DS.

D

Deleted-236924

A good reason for a R/S remake is that it will print money for Game Freak, much like every other Pokémon game.
(Also, even though R/S are already modern enough, they aren't in production anymore and Game Freak's main demography probably can't get a legitimate R/S cartridge)
Not to mention R/S could do with a Physical/Special split.

D

Deleted_171835

I guarantee you that it's the third Pokemon game being released for the 3DS.

Or a Ruby and Sapphire remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up