Hacking Pokemon Let's GO: What about a speedhack?

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It needs a 60FPS patch tbh
Why can't the switch play this properly
Its just a game with HD 3DS pokemon graphics

Kinda makes me think that they're using the same engine that they were using on the 3DS, which as we all know isn't the most... stable... engine. Honestly I hope that they take the next year to optimize, though I'm not holding my breath.

YeetedOn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It needs a 60FPS patch tbh
Why can't the switch play this properly
Its just a game with HD 3DS pokemon graphics
It feels like the game is very poorly optimized. My guess is they planned it for 3DS, but because of the switch's sale success they changed the path. Textures look blend, their resolution is upscaled and that's about it. I can see it running with lower resolutions on 3DS.

But yes, the fact that you now can't ride bicycle kinda annoys me, but not to the point where I require a speedhack. Maybe there could be a patch someday, who knows

Reactions: NoNAND

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It feels like the game is very poorly optimized. My guess is they planned it for 3DS, but because of the switch's sale success they changed the path. Textures look blend, their resolution is upscaled and that's about it. I can see it running with lower resolutions on 3DS.
or its the fact that it needs a day one update to work properly

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
or its the fact that it needs a day one update to work properly

+10 likes if I could

Or....OR

What about actually waiting for the game to you know, actually OFICIALLY RELEASE, before people start complaining about things about a game that isn't even out yet...FFS

Reactions: Mythical

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

But yes, the fact that you now can't ride bicycle kinda annoys me, but not to the point where I require a speedhack. Maybe there could be a patch someday, who knows
How can i tell whether a image is upscaled or not

HellaJvke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
played it for 5+ hours
its nostalgic and painfully easy thus far

it looks not, does lag in certain areas
and movement is rather slow' still a fun game though and interesting twist on the main meta

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Definitely looks upscaled in some areas... The first time I realised was is in the S. S. Anne as one of the objects on the far left of one of the rooms is very low quality compared to the rest... Plus it legit is so easy at least with Eevee you can teach it a Water, Fire and Electric move early on in the game. Also you can ride certain Pokémon by the 3rd gym as I know one is obtainable by then. (which speeds up walking).

Last edited by Ian095,

thmo_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hmm.. alright I got like two badges and somewhere I could get an Arcanine which let‘s me ride him. You‘re way faster like that.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Run isn't even triggering" if the stick is only slightly off-center, you walk instead of run. Push the stick to the edge to ensure running. You might want to test your stick with some other programs if that isn't working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol