Gaming Pokémon Let's Go trade thread

LuckyCharm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently looking for someone who owns Let's go Pikachu since I'm missing all the pokemon from that edition (and also the ones you get regularly through trading like gengar, etc.) I'd appreciate it if someone helped me cause I've been trying to find someone to trade with for soo long ^-^
I can trade! I need Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp and Golem. I can trade any Pikachu exclusives (including Alolan ones) for Eevee exclusives.

LightNephilim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can trade! I need Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp and Golem. I can trade any Pikachu exclusives (including Alolan ones) for Eevee exclusives.
I'm in the same position! Need Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp and Golem. If you're available I'd totally do a tradeback w/you. I really want to evolve my Alolan Golem before i fight the elite 4!

Reactions: LuckyCharm

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I am almost done with my pokedex! I need some more pikachu exclusives. I need a scyther and mankey/primate. I also need omanyte/omastar (i probably spelled those wrong but i am not gonna google it lol). I have kabutops and a pinsir for trading. Also, if you ever trade me anything, I will send it back if you want! I am only 12 away from completed, so any help is appreciated.

I will be around for the next 1-2 hours.

Hypozonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to evolve Haunter, for now. Have no interest in Pokemon theft, just in a sexy Gengar.
Looking for like minded folk.
Thanks guys!

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to evolve Haunter, for now. Have no interest in Pokemon theft, just in a sexy Gengar.
Looking for like minded folk.
Thanks guys!
Will do a tradeback/trade you a gengar if you can trade me a mankey or scyther. Also, if you have omastar or omanyte i will love to just have them in my dex. ill trade it back

Hypozonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was just inprocess or hunting scyther down for you, then poof, switch died! I unfortunately only play in hand held as I don’t even have my dock set up. When I’m recharged, I’ll cry on having a look for Mr. Scyther. Once I have found one (and successfully caught it) I’ll send you a message.

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just inprocess or hunting scyther down for you, then poof, switch died! I unfortunately only play in hand held as I don’t even have my dock set up. When I’m recharged, I’ll cry on having a look for Mr. Scyther. Once I have found one (and successfully caught it) I’ll send you a message.

Okay! Ill be around all day. Trying to level up this dragonair so its going to take a while to evolve it

Hypozonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Raevyn, when ever you’re ready, I’ve grabbed you a monkey, and a Scyther, not the best Scyther, but it is the best one I found.
Also, I’d like a trade back of my Haunter/Gengar. If that isn’t too much trouble.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay! Ill be around all day. Trying to level up this dragonair so its going to take a while to evolve it
Unfortunately I also choose Kabuto. So can’t help with the Helix fossil pokemon

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raevyn, when ever you’re ready, I’ve grabbed you a monkey, and a Scyther, not the best Scyther, but it is the best one I found.
Also, I’d like a trade back of my Haunter/Gengar. If that isn’t too much trouble.

Unfortunately I also choose Kabuto. So can’t help with the Helix fossil pokemon
No worries on the helix! Ill find one to tradd eventually!

And im not worried about stats. I already have 2 different sets of battle teams. Scyther and mankey/primeape are just to complete the dex. I need to load up the game after putting laundry in the dryer. Ill dm you when im ready give me like 10 mins

Hypozonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That’s cool, just started battle with bird keeper Wilton anyway XD

Apologies on posting again... it didn’t appear to work first time :/

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am only 2 pokemon away from completing the dex. Youll make my day if you trade me the helix fossil duo :) as always i will trade it back. I just want it to show as obtained in my dex.

GreatPokefan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am only 2 pokemon away from completing the dex. Youll make my day if you trade me the helix fossil duo :) as always i will trade it back. I just want it to show as obtained in my dex.

I’ll trade with you. I want to evolve my shiny Gravelor, so I can trade you that and my Omastar and we can trade each other back.

Raevyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay! When you have access to it again i live in usa CST time

Okay! When you have access to it again i live in usa CST time

I thought i was still in our pm chat but still it applies. Just dm me. Ill shoot you my discord name bc it might be easiest to reach me there too if you have discord

LuckyCharm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same position! Need Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp and Golem. If you're available I'd totally do a tradeback w/you. I really want to evolve my Alolan Golem before i fight the elite 4!
Cool! Let me know when works best for (I'm in Washington state and usually am available during afternoons).

Jacinta28

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Looking for shiny Goldeen, any ball or nature is fine. I've just been hunting for days, and I just can't do it anymore, driving me crazy. I can trade nearly any other first evolution pokemon in return.

Marclocc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just joined guys! I need machamp and gengar. I’m at 148/150 so I can help anyone complete their dex as well! Dm me here or IG Losttreasurez

Thanks guys!

ZOMGMASTER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mail.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Also I was wondering if anyone had a shiny, mew, or Meltan they were willing to trade for a legendary bird or something
(I would prefer a shiny charizard, gengar, or meltan) :)

Also I was wondering if anyone had a shiny, mew, or Meltan they were willing to trade for a legendary bird or something
(I would prefer a shiny charizard, gengar, or meltan) :)
Melmetal would also be fine, could trade some let’s go Pikachu Pokémon for some Let’s go eevee pokemon

Oh, And also I would prefer requests to trade sent to the email

Zach13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me get the 4 trade evolution with a trade/trade back? I have the other 146 so I can trade you something else if needed

Last edited by Zach13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ...