Pokemon Let's Go Shiny Mod (Request)

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Vaskie, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Vaskie
    OP

Vaskie Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2016
    Hi everyone,

Would someone be willing to make, or explain how to make a mod to change the Shiny rate for Pokemon Let's Go Eevee?

I would be quite happy if someone was willing to even just point me out in the right direction. I do have the NSP, so i am assuming the files are inside, but i got no idea on how to extract (and then re-pack) the game, and which file would have the shiny rate.

Ideally i would like it to be reasonable, but yet not overwhelming. I wouldn't want every other Pokemon to be a Shiny, that would make it pointless.

I was thinking something along the lines of 1 in 500, so that alone makes it possible to randomly find one, but you can still opt to use Lures, Catch-Combos or the Shiny Charm.

Thank you!

Last edited by Vaskie, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Mar 26, 2014
    Germany
    Yea. A mod for 1/150 whit Shiny Charm + 31 Chain + Lure was very nice.

3. jaguark007

jaguark007 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Anybody got anywhere with Shiny encounter increasing mod?? I would really like to see this. Looked about and haven't found anything (I may have not checked properly.) i would appreciate being pointed in the right direction if something is out. Thank you.

Domu12 likes this.
  4. Domu12

Domu12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2019
    Italy
    can you send me a private message jaguark007? I need you

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted