ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Giamb0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had the same problem and fixed it using pkhex. After opening your save in pkhex go to the sav tab and click on block data, in the drop down menu for block key click on KCaptureRecords and then export current block. Save the bin file somewhere you'll remember and open it using a hex editor. Change all of the values to 00 and save the file. Import current block, select the edited bin file and export your save. Once loaded up there should be nothing to report to Laventon and you'll be free to leave.
Hey, I have the same problem of the other guy and I am stuck in the map because it crashes when reporting to the professor. I am new to this world and I tried your resolution but I think I have a problem because it still says I have 10 pokemons to report. Maybe I edited the wrong file or imported in the wrong folder.
Can you help me with more specific instructions?

Last edited by Giamb0,

Twistedmind2290

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have the same problem of the other guy and I am stuck in the map because it crashes when reporting to the professor. I am new to this world and I tried your resolution but I think I have a problem because it still says I have 10 pokemons to report. Maybe I edited the wrong file or imported in the wrong folder.
Can you help me with more specific instructions?
The bin file that you export from pkhex is the file you edit. When you open it in the hex editor select all and replace with 00, save the file and then import it back into KCaptureRecords. Are you playing on switch or emulator?

Giamb0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The bin file that you export from pkhex is the file you edit. When you open it in the hex editor select all and replace with 00, save the file and then import it back into KCaptureRecords. Are you playing on switch or emulator?
On emulator, at the end I should have done it last night. I ended up modifying the backup file because I don't know why I was having problems with the original file. Thanks anyway, if I didn't see your message I would have probably had to reinstall the whole game

Twistedmind2290

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On emulator, at the end I should have done it last night. I ended up modifying the backup file because I don't know why I was having problems with the original file. Thanks anyway, if I didn't see your message I would have probably had to reinstall the whole game
Not a problem, glad it all worked out.

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 codes that flat out dont work on switch:

remove black bars in battle

and the buggy lucario fix thing, i still see shiny lucarios all the time, im on latest game version

Senpapi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have a question...
Are you using a different sd card when attempting this or is it the same sd card?
I'm using the same SD card, also after i got done playing, turns out that nothing i've done while playing the game with hacks saves if I go back and play the game normally. For example, all i did was catch a bunch of shiny pokemon/evolve them, and did the giratina fight, and when i booted up the game normally, i started all the way back to where I had previously saved, before using any cheats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's certainly better than the first but it's not awesome either.