ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

pauletinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I heard that by changing some options in pkhex, you can load the arceus legends backup without being able to use all the features of pkhex. Is this true?

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know the people who need to read this won't, but I'll try anyway. Just like in any forum, there's a very useful SEARCH option on the page header. It has the word Search in it and the icon of a magnifying glass.

There are 120 pages in this thread and we all know you have better to do than read them, but since all of this is a work in progress, your obvious questions and comments have all been questioned and commented previously. If you have no time to search how to make a cheat work properly, most of the people here don't have time to answer the same questions again and again.

I've been a member of GBAtemp for years and I found the answer to ALL of my doubts by searching (that's why I'm still a "new member by the number of posts). If, as a member, the repeated questions and comments bother me, imagine the people dedicating their time to bring all of this to us.

Galaxyyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes... disable everything except the pokedex code. Activate the encounter and shiny for exemple, but do this before even start the game. In game you open the pokedex, choose the pokemon, click L and move around to spawn wild pokemon. It wont work on already spawn mob, rest or move around and all pokemons should be the selected one.
Nope, does not work. Did exactly what you said. Are you sure your on the Ryujinx emulator? I don't believe you lol

Tatsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you guys for your efforts, it's always so much appreciated!

I wanted to ask you: is it possible to use multiple mastercodes in one cheat .txt file? That is because I'd like to use multiple cheats that I found on this site, but it seems that Edizon reads only the first series of codes and ignores all the ones that have a different mastercode.

Velorian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game crashes after either catching the yellow form pokemon or the dialga/palkia origin forms and then talking to Laventon to go back to town. Not sure which one it is, but it's now a permanent crash for me even with codes deactivated when starting the game. Every time I talk to Laventon it crashes.

JinjiNoDie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the spawn to work either. I've entered and reentered maps. I've closed and reopened the game with the spawn as the only thing activated...nothing.

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is layeredfs working in the latest atmosphere and 13.2.1 fw? I am trying to mod my character's clothes to the switch t-shirt and the mods do not apply to my game. I followed the correct folder structure

Any help will be appreciated. thanks

celshaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok but, the cheat spawn a pokemon exactly were it spawns?...
ok, so you activate "Always encounter (M)" and "(M) Press L" then you go to the pokedex and it has to be on the "Entire Hisui Region" section. Go to whichever pokemon you want and then Press L. Close the pokedex and finally search for them.

Reactions: Absolute_Vile

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It seems that you dont need to have the pokemon even registered in any level, as long as you have the question mark the pokemon will show up even if you have never seen it

Lazed

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
ok, so you activate "Always encounter (M)" and "(M) Press L" then you go to the pokedex and it has to be on the "Entire Hisui Region" section. Go to whichever pokemon you want and then Press L. Close the pokedex and finally search for them.
Are the pokemon flagged as illegal though? Since some pokemon can only be found in certain areas

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I can't get the spawn to work either. I've entered and reentered maps. I've closed and reopened the game with the spawn as the only thing activated...nothing.
Make sure you turn on the always encounter M code first. Its the only way the pokedex code woll work. Also make sure you are on a switch console not emulstor :)

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Turn on the Always encounter.
Turn on Press L code.

Open Pokédex. Go to first page.
Go to whatever Pokémon you want.
Press L like two-three times.
Go back to map, run to a new area where new Pokémon will spawn… and it’ll only spawn the one you highlighted in pokedex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.