ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I got it at a distortion zone in obsidian iirc
I think might be a bug in the game. Once you get all the non-distortion pokemons, seems there'll be no distortion happening anymore and the dex won't be able to complete unless via trading. It could also due to get an Arceus via trading before you get your Arceus. Just be aware.

Either way, I'm stuck with no Craindos (#208) due to this. If someone got a save that already have Craindos and willing to share the main file, please PM me.

Softmist18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi is the 100% catch rate working? I tried it on the alpha snorlax but it always broke free?

Sorry if this is answed was not able to search on the thread thank you

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think might be a bug in the game. Once you get all the non-distortion pokemons, seems there'll be no distortion happening anymore and the dex won't be able to complete unless via trading. It could also due to get an Arceus via trading before you get your Arceus. Just be aware.

Either way, I'm stuck with no Craindos (#208) due to this. If someone got a save that already have Craindos and willing to share the main file, please PM me.
Suposedly, battling and capturing can trigger a distortion zone. im gonna try it out soon im just looking for wisps

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there an item that raises happiness in pokemon? If not, whats the fastest way to raise happiness?
honestly the happiness requirements are super low in this game, every single pokemon requiring happiness to evolve I have simply been able to level them up to like 30 with candies and then walk around for a few minutes (do some kind of loading screen) and they are able to evolve. I evolved Eevee into Umbreon, Espeon and Sylveon from fresh caught Eevee's in less than 2min of catching them from a distortion event and going back to base.

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi is the 100% catch rate working? I tried it on the alpha snorlax but it always broke free?

Sorry if this is answed was not able to search on the thread thank you
depends on which one you are using, there are a couple versions throughout this thread. The one in the file attached to the main post seems to work for the overworld catching mechanic, whereas several of the ones (including one labelled Perfect Catch that I shared a few pages back) found within the thread work exclusively in battle. If you pair the two code versions together you have 100% Catch Rate for every scenario

faris_animusphere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hmmm yeah i think its bugged and you dont get distortion zones after you get the credits, im catching a lot of pokemons and i dont get a zone, so i think i wont get cranidos, but im still missing cherubi and cranidos

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm yeah i think its bugged and you dont get distortion zones after you get the credits, im catching a lot of pokemons and i dont get a zone, so i think i wont get cranidos, but im still missing cherubi and cranidos
Ive gotten two zones post game so im not sure. Having a hard time getting another tho

EDIT: after battling and catching a bit, one is about to spawn. Keep at it!

fourstyxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It’s not bugged at all, I didn’t get a single zone in 2 days looking for the last few Pokémon. Because I wasn’t doing much.

I forced 5 distortion zones tonight. You need to go into an area from town catch about 30 + Pokémon and within one day / night cycle in game you should have a zone.

Just flying around fast traveling collecting wisps or a few Pokémon will not spawn distortion zones. There’s either some kind of counter that must be met or a trigger that the game knows your not just standing afk waiting.

Pretty sure it’s a combination or catches / battles / and time in zone. Like I said usually 30 or so and one day night cycle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, in like one month and 13 days