ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

jkonthetrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to come and ask this because I have been stumped (heh) for a few days. Ended up seeing it at the 4th map on the ground. Just a thing of wood and now other maps have it. Weird.
Yea took me forever to actually start finding them. seems to be rare haha

billydarapgod17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure mission 94 is broken i caught landrus, tornadus, and thunderus and she still askes me to come see her when there entered in my pokedex???

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Reactions: IZUNYA

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So it seems there is an issue with the posted infinite health+ 1 hit ko

Seems your Pokemon can still faint even though the health bar doesn't go down. It made me switch Pokemon and then I sent back out the one that just fainted and you get stuck. You can't run from battle fight, change Pokemon, or use pokeballs or items
I can confirm that this happened to me also. Your mons will still faint even though it does not look so. And when you make the mistake of sending out that is fainted, game hangs (you can input actions like fight, pokeballs but nothing will happen)

Maybe the cheat code can be divided so we can still use the 1hp of enemy code without the buggy other half.

Buggz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else not able to open up edizon (Tesla menu) while in game? Seems I can only open it when the black nintendo screen shows up and it opens like like w seconds then closes at the loading screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning