ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Lumaknights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this might be a tall order but I gotta say it before anyone does but would it be possible for a full pokedex cheat cause that would be amazing

Brutalhammer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you were smart you would bite the bullet and just switch to atmosphere, sxos is never getting updated again. team xecutor disbanded last i checked and the owner of the company is being charged in court by nintendo like 28million dollars or something stupid in damages over sxos and sxcore. AMS with sigpatches can install xci to the console with the use of tinfoil. with the rate AMS is updated there is no reason not to update if you have a console that can be exploited easily. Dont hold yourself back, adapt
If you were smart you wouldn't use that phrasing, not the nicest around.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there a way to run the game on 11.0?
I know sxos is so old, but i don't want to change now, every time i tried to install the xci or nso it gives me error.
The problem is not the firmware version, I also had problems with launching this game it given me an error on startup, I search far and wide and found no solution, I thought I was the sigpatches, but now I just remembered reading somewhere that lunching AMS witch "package3" is different then wit a payload.bin, so I lunched my console with hekate and and loaded AMS payload.bin and now the game works, but when I go back to AMS with "package3" I still get an error, so until AMS "package3" is not fixed by AMS team I lunch my console with hekate+AMS payload.bin, so I hope this helps you, bye:D

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is not the firmware version, I also had problems with launching this game it given me an error on startup, I search far and wide and found no solution, I thought I was the sigpatches, but now I just remembered reading somewhere that lunching AMS witch "package3" is different then wit a payload.bin, so I lunched my console with hekate and and loaded AMS payload.bin and now the game works, but when I go back to AMS with "package3" I still get an error, so until AMS "package3" is not fixed by AMS team I lunch my console with hekate+AMS payload.bin, so I hope this helps you, bye:D
there is no "ams payload.bin" theres package3 and fusee.bin. both need different sigpatches, package3 also need to add 2 lines in your hekate_ipl to play pirated games, where as fusee.bin you just need those specific sigpatches.

Last edited by Chaosta,

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
there is no "ams payload.bin" theres package3 and fusee.bin. both need different sigpatches, package3 also needs a line in your hekate_ipl to play pirated games, where as fusee.bin you just need those specific sigpatches.
By "ams payload.bin" I've meant fusee.bin, and what is the line in "hekate_ipl.ini", can you tell me please?

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Get stuck in mission 24 post game. Can’t seem to open the door that look like Ragigigas face in the temple. Might because of the code that have the game failed to recognize one of the plates although already acquired it.

Last edited by _______,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice to share things with your friends +1