ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

witnessme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing this a lot so I thought I'd mention -

The Pokedex Encounter thing - you'll end up with Lucarios that are uncatchable if you don't have "Hisuian Form" turned on for a Pokemon that only has a Hisuian Form in game (i.e. - Typhlosion won't spawn without it turned on). The same goes in reverse, you will get Lucarios if you have Hisuian Form turned on, and that Pokemon doesn't have a Hisuian Form in the game.

For the shiny code - only use the right directional pad button to cycle through your mounts (Braviary, Wyrdeer etc.), this ensures you will never turn the code off by cycling left on the directional pad.

Hope this helps some folks.

Rurha

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice, since i'm not sure pkhex will be available for this game, cheats can be useful!

Cheat code requests:
- All pages research level at zero or one ( very useful for full odds shiny hunters)
- Heavy balls with Feather Balls' throwing range?
- Shiny lock removal for static encounters (legendaries, starters, alolan vulpix and maybe quest unowns?)

Thanks a lot!

wesker0404

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sounds like you are trying to load a hisuian form theres another code to use with that too
I checked the codes :
[20# Always Encounter (M) 1.0.0]
040A0000 02B4F950 18E6DBA1

[Pokedex Encounter Press L 1.0.0]
580A0000 042AC480
580A1000 00000248
540A1000 00000088
A4A00400 02B1D4C4

I press L but during the pokedex but Lucario always appears.
I tested on Yuzu.

dxstru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Seeing this a lot so I thought I'd mention -

The Pokedex Encounter thing - you'll end up with Lucarios that are uncatchable if you don't have "Hisuian Form" turned on for a Pokemon that only has a Hisuian Form in game (i.e. - Typhlosion won't spawn without it turned on). The same goes in reverse, you will get Lucarios if you have Hisuian Form turned on, and that Pokemon doesn't have a Hisuian Form in the game.

For the shiny code - only use the right directional pad button to cycle through your mounts (Braviary, Wyrdeer etc.), this ensures you will never turn the code off by cycling left on the directional pad.

Hope this helps some folks.
but the shinys code is not working and I am touching the button that says

Ernox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: OblivionReign

EmptySky72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any cheat to modify the natures of pokemon you caught, or make it so that you will always get a specific nature before you catch it?

raynelogens

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
Now I have used the search function and went through all the posts — Has anyone created a “Always Female” code by chance? If I missed it can someone direct me to the post?
If it hasn’t been created no worries, I will just keep checking back. Thanks all!!

Sefer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you don't need any off cheats for emulator, it's useless since cheats can not be turn off on the fly
Not 100% true. Try it with item cheats x999 or adding to slots. If you turn it off while running, it i.e. won't add items. Turn it on again and it does. It depends on the cheat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30