Pokemon HG/SS Vitamins.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MegamanSPX, Apr 24, 2010.

1. MegamanSPX
    OP

MegamanSPX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2008
    I was ev training the Red Gyrados I captured in the lake of rage. I was raising it's SP. ATT by fighting Flaafy. I was in my 47th when I decided to give Calciums so I can reduce training time. After 2 calciums, the game says I already maxed out the stat. But that was impossible since there is a maximum of 255 EV to go and I only got like 47x2(EV yield of Flaafy)+20 EVs I got from the vitamins, so that gives me 112 EVs which means I'm still 143 EVs short.

2. Demonbart

Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Lazytown, yarr
    Well maybe you incidentally already got some of the EVs by fighting other Pokémon.

3. jooozek

jooozek Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2007
    Poland
    Uberwald

4. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    Gyarados works better as a physical sweeper, since it has a high attack stat. Gyarados doesn't fare too well using special attacks, thus I suggest that you take advantage of its high attack and start EV training its attack stat instead. [​IMG]

5. MegamanSPX
    OP

MegamanSPX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2008
    @joozek
    Thanks that explained it. It will only work if its had less than 100 ev points.

@Raika
    I already have 2 physical sweepers, Aerodactyl and Infernape, but their other main stat is speed.

6. giratina16

giratina16 Born This Way

Apr 10, 2010
    G.O.A.T.
    You should have given it all the vitamins first, it could of had 10 calcium's which takes it's sp.att up to 100. Why don't you use the cheat to see it's EV's?