Gaming Pokemon HG/SS Vitamins.

MegamanSPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was ev training the Red Gyrados I captured in the lake of rage. I was raising it's SP. ATT by fighting Flaafy. I was in my 47th when I decided to give Calciums so I can reduce training time. After 2 calciums, the game says I already maxed out the stat. But that was impossible since there is a maximum of 255 EV to go and I only got like 47x2(EV yield of Flaafy)+20 EVs I got from the vitamins, so that gives me 112 EVs which means I'm still 143 EVs short.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MegamanSPX said:
I was ev training the Red Gyrados I captured in the lake of rage. I was raising it's SP. ATT by fighting Flaafy. I was in my 47th when I decided to give Calciums so I can reduce training time. After 2 calciums, the game says I already maxed out the stat. But that was impossible since there is a maximum of 255 EV to go and I only got like 47x2(EV yield of Flaafy)+20 EVs I got from the vitamins, so that gives me 112 EVs which means I'm still 143 EVs short.
Well maybe you incidentally already got some of the EVs by fighting other Pokémon.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Gyarados works better as a physical sweeper, since it has a high attack stat. Gyarados doesn't fare too well using special attacks, thus I suggest that you take advantage of its high attack and start EV training its attack stat instead.
ohmy.gif

MegamanSPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@joozek
Thanks that explained it. It will only work if its had less than 100 ev points.

@Raika
I already have 2 physical sweepers, Aerodactyl and Infernape, but their other main stat is speed.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You should have given it all the vitamins first, it could of had 10 calcium's which takes it's sp.att up to 100. Why don't you use the cheat to see it's EV's?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.