Pokemon HG/SS Vitamins.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MegamanSPX, Apr 24, 2010.

Apr 24, 2010

Pokemon HG/SS Vitamins. by MegamanSPX at 10:18 AM (1,854 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. MegamanSPX
    OP

Newcomer MegamanSPX Advanced Member

Philippines
    I was ev training the Red Gyrados I captured in the lake of rage. I was raising it's SP. ATT by fighting Flaafy. I was in my 47th when I decided to give Calciums so I can reduce training time. After 2 calciums, the game says I already maxed out the stat. But that was impossible since there is a maximum of 255 EV to go and I only got like 47x2(EV yield of Flaafy)+20 EVs I got from the vitamins, so that gives me 112 EVs which means I'm still 143 EVs short.

2. Demonbart

Member Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Netherlands
    Well maybe you incidentally already got some of the EVs by fighting other Pokémon.

3. jooozek

Newcomer jooozek Advanced Member

Poland

4. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Gyarados works better as a physical sweeper, since it has a high attack stat. Gyarados doesn't fare too well using special attacks, thus I suggest that you take advantage of its high attack and start EV training its attack stat instead. [​IMG]

5. MegamanSPX
    OP

Newcomer MegamanSPX Advanced Member

Philippines
    @joozek
    Thanks that explained it. It will only work if its had less than 100 ev points.

@Raika
    I already have 2 physical sweepers, Aerodactyl and Infernape, but their other main stat is speed.

6. giratina16

Member giratina16 Born This Way

United Kingdom
    You should have given it all the vitamins first, it could of had 10 calcium's which takes it's sp.att up to 100. Why don't you use the cheat to see it's EV's?