ROM Hack Pokemon HG/SS: Completely Random!

squishynidas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a code like this for Pokemon platinum? I'm tired of messing with HG and SS. Nothing about them wants to work on my R4 SDHC.

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question - does either code affect the wandering legends such as the Legendary Gerbils? Or levels/pokemon of trainers?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chrona said:
Quick question - does either code affect the wandering legends such as the Legendary Gerbils? Or levels/pokemon of trainers?

It didn't for me, legit entei appeared for me and was even correct level. Not with the random level cheat, just had the random pokemon code on

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
Chrona said:

It didn't for me, legit entei appeared for me and was even correct level. Not with the random level cheat, just had the random pokemon code on

lol i think that's pure chance.

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
According to some tests I think I've ran somewhere in the past, these codes don't work for set encounters or things that are similar to set encounters, like Pokémon that fall off Headbutted trees, fishing, and so on.

Raitzeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried it with YSMenu, I've now tried it with Wood 1.05. The other codes work. The randomize pokemon code doesn't. What gives?!

E: What the truck, it works on SS. I've been tearing my hair out trying to get it to work on HG, and it works in SS with no fuss. >_

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Raitzeno said:
I've tried it with YSMenu, I've now tried it with Wood 1.05. The other codes work. The randomize pokemon code doesn't. What gives?!

E: What the truck, it works on SS. I've been tearing my hair out trying to get it to work on HG, and it works in SS with no fuss. >_

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Arisa said:
Raitzeno said:

gpasoyf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tall guy said:
tall guy said:
Arisa said:
Raitzeno said:

Gerbil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gpasoyf said:
not working for me in SS im using ttds also tried in YSmenu and nothing =( ....
I can't seem to get this one working either. I wish I knew why...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo