Hacking Pokemon HG/SS cheats?

TenchuBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I was just wondering if there were any cheats out yet for these games? Not looking for level modifiers or item modifiers, I just wanna be able to get certain pokemon I normally wouldn't be able to get using a single cart.

I'm actually kinda ignorant on how the whole CycloEvo cheat thing works.. Are they AR codes or something? I noticed that there are Japanese AR codes, would that work for the US release? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. =)

TenchuBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. Wow. I feel kind of stupid. I just updated my cheat file and apparently there ARE cheats for the game. And to battle the pokemon I want! Yayness.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're ignorant, then all you need to do is download the cheats file found here: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/
Make sure you download the user.evoCHEATs file, which is specifically for the Cyclo. Then just unzip it, and place it in the CycloDS folder of your microSD.
Yes they are AR codes, so if you find any on other sites, you can use them. However, there is no way to edit the codes from the DS. You must download Evolution Tools, which comes with a cheat editor for the Cyclo. http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/e...pl?page=support

Ryuu-00

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well if you wanted legit looking pokemon, you can edit your save file useing the povesav and it can say you got it from the other game like gold. i would find it more easy to edit a save file then messing around with them codes XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: