Hacking Pokemon HG Freezing Problem.

Kurt91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the first thing I did was check the older topics for a solution. I'm sorry. This is apparently something that gets asked a lot, or got asked a lot at one point, but every thread I checked with a "solution" either linked to a page with some "Child's Play" universal patch where all the links are dead, or said to update the firmware, which I'm pretty sure I've done. (I'm running YSMenu, version 6.72)

I'm playing through the older Pokemon games, planning on using PokeSav to "import" them into Black 2 afterwards. (I want to play legitly, but I live in the middle of nowhere with nobody nearby with a DS to help me tranfer them, and there's no way I'm buying a second game system for this.) The thing is, the game freezes on me very often. I checked the cheat menu to see if there was a fix, and I selected the "black screen fix" option. This didn't fix it for me. Saving the game every five steps is getting very annoying.

I'm sorry for having to ask a question that's apparently annoyed everybody here with how frequently it's been asked, but I can't seem to find a working solution. If you guys could please find the patience to help me out, I would appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@