Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound like a noob, but, Which Version will you Get? HeartGold or SoulSilver? Enjoy free discussion.
yaynds.gif

andyp350

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
post your reasons too, i only got into pokemon on the Diamond/Perl generation so im not familiar the general differences between the two or the specifics in the original Gold/Silver

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSilver. I love Lugia (It's my favorite pokemon). I've bought both Gold and silver back in the day but I liked silver more.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to point out that there are currently 6 pokemon threads on the 1st page of the forum. Yes. SIX.

Now it's great that you guys are all excited to play with your little pokemans and whatnot, but how about you combine all your girlish gushing about it into one thread. "Can't be done!" you say? Please direct your attention to the Scribblenauts thread, which has mostly been the only thread for Scribblenauts, the most anticipated game ever, in existence for several months now. In that thread are 40 pages of videos, stupid questions, even dumber suppositions, and even the odd internet fight. Yes, we've managed to keep it all together.

I suggest, for the sake of nintendo ds nerds everywhere, that you please take my advice and stop making these stupid goddamn threads.

Thank you and have a nice day
smile.gif

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm thinking of playing HG as a tribute to the many hours I spent as a kid trying to get the time right... Yeah... I didn't know english as I do now so I always picked Sunday as the day I was... I think I never got it right xD Ahhh... Good memories
smile.gif

Bleedingelite said:
I would like to point out that there are currently 6 pokemon threads on the 1st page of the forum. Yes. SIX.

Now it's great that you guys are all excited to play with your little pokemans and whatnot, but how about you combine all your girlish gushing about it into one thread. "Can't be done!" you say? Please direct your attention to the Scribblenauts thread, which has mostly been the only thread for Scribblenauts, the most anticipated game ever, in existence for several months now. In that thread are 40 pages of videos, stupid questions, even dumber suppositions, and even the odd internet fight. Yes, we've managed to keep it all together.

I suggest, for the sake of nintendo ds nerds everywhere, that you please take my advice and stop making these stupid goddamn threads.

Thank you and have a nice day
smile.gif
Oh and can someone tell this little bitch that his mommie is still screwing his daddie so she can't go and give his pacifier? Poor little baby...

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll be downloading both: but I'll eventually purchase SoulSilver, because I got Gold when I was a wee Pokemon Trainer. D:

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I wasn't around that time, every time I think of Gold and Silver, it makes think of the large BOOM that occured after it was released! Edit: So far people like HeartGold better! let's see if we can turn the tables! I love exclamation points!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?