Gaming Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver Chat Thread

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Eclipse said:
I have a question.
Are there any events that need to be unlocked through Pokewalker? If so, is it possible to use PokeSav to unlock them instead?
If so, how do i go about doing this?

im guessing the jirachi and the pichu from gamestop unlock some areas.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xFinch713x said:
i think he's talking about in game. He doesn't have a pokewalker so having the watts to walk those areas would be pointless..

he wants to unlock events through pokewalker, not watts
wtf.gif

Skinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im on the way to blackthorn now to get the 8th badge : what about the rest of you?

this is my team:

typhlosion lvl 41
ampharos lcl 37
garydos [red] lvl 36
furret lvl 16 [HM slave]
and pidgey lvl 13 [only so i can use fly]

pretty crappy right know but when i get to use the safari zone to full privaliges then ill have a better team
biggrin.gif

: plz reply

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gundam Eclipse said:
I have a question.
Are there any events that need to be unlocked through Pokewalker? If so, is it possible to use PokeSav to unlock them instead?
If so, how do i go about doing this?
all events/locations unlocked with the pokewalker are for the pokewalker, so no need to bother unlocking them if you don't have a pokewalker.

Zidane24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks...glad to see some pokemon chatter here

I want to personally invite everyone to the #pokemon irc on gbatemp's servers. We are not like Serebii's ircs where your more likely to see hurtful comments over friendly faces...what you will see are competitive folks that like to battle fairly...and nice people that want to help make your pokemon adventure much better

Want to test your team out in a battle? We love new challengers

Want that Arceus event that unlocks the Sinjoh Ruins event legitimately? We are willing to help

....and much much more!

Come join us in the new channel (was #hgss) and help us make it one of the most popular irc channels on gbatemp and the best channel for pokemon on the net!

Zidane24-#pokemon OP

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!

Just wondering what Pokemon you recommend in order to defeat a Feraligatr.

At the moment, I'm up to the Goldenrod City and have a Quilava as my starter Pokemon, and also a level 16 Bellsprout which is hopeless due to its lack of defense. It always loses to a Feraligatr / Croconaw.

So yeh, what would be the best Pokemon to defeat a Feraligatr / Croconaw, which can be found around the 3rd Gym area, or before hand.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
raiderscrusade said:
Hey!

At the moment, I'm up to the Goldenrod City and have a Quilava as my starter Pokemon, and also a level 16 Bellsprout which is hopeless due to its lack of defense. It always loses to a Feraligatr / Croconaw.

So yeh, what would be the best Pokemon to defeat a Feraligatr / Croconaw, which can be found around the 3rd Gym area, or before hand.

Mareep all the way.
In my opinion, every team should have an Ampharos (evolution of Mareep). It owns even some legendary Pokemon and it's so easy to catch and train!
You can find it just before the Union cave.
It learns Thundershock at level 10 or so, and at 15 it evolves already to Flaaffy. That one will kill Croconaw for sure.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raiderscrusade said:
Hey!

Try finding a Grass type pokemon and train to a high enough level and make sure it knows grass moves
smile.gif
or if you can get an electric type.

EDIT: By the way, I'm at the Kanto region and have 3 badges
smile.gif
defeated the Pokemon League in one go but needed to use some revives
tongue.gif

My pokemon team include: Typhlosion, Pidgetto, Gengar, Gyarados, Poliwrath, Kingler (I need more fire types!)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I was trying to catch Suicune and I laughed so hard when I caught it.
Process:
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
Suicune used Gust!
Suicune's health is in the red zone! (but not at one HP)
Suicune use Aurora Beam!
*throws a quick ball, aww it appeared to be caught*
Suicune used Mist!
*throws a dusk ball, aww, it appeared to be caught*
Suicune used Gust!
*throws a dusk ball, aww it appeared to be caught*
Suicune used Gust!
*throws a pokeball for the lulz*
Congratulations, Suicune is caught!
What the fuck?
HELL YEAH!!

As you can see, the process was rather short compared to other legendary fights.
ohmy.gif

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raika said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I was trying to catch Suicune and I laughed so hard when I caught it.
Process:
Suicune used Gust!
Suicune's health is in the red zone! (but not at one HP)
Suicune use Aurora Beam!
*throws a quick ball, aww it appeared to be caught*
Suicune used Mist!
*throws a dusk ball, aww, it appeared to be caught*
Suicune used Gust!
*throws a dusk ball, aww it appeared to be caught*
Suicune used Gust!
*throws a pokeball for the lulz*
Congratulations, Suicune is caught!
What the fuck?
HELL YEAH!!

As you can see, the process was rather short compared to other legendary fights.
ohmy.gif
Haha, when i was catching Latios
wub.gif
it took me only 2 pokeballs
tongue.gif

sphinx.djc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there, I haven't played any Pokemon since Emerald (and even then I didn't finish it
tongue.gif
) I got Platinum on my AK2i and I'm hoping to have a go at it or maybe try HG or SS, just case I finished those back in the day and enjoyed them the most.

I wanted to ask this here since its already a Pokemon thread, if I'm playing any Pokemon game on a flashcart, are they compatible online?

D

Deleted_171835

sphinx.djc said:
Hey there, I haven't played any Pokemon since Emerald (and even then I didn't finish it
tongue.gif
) I got Platinum on my AK2i and I'm hoping to have a go at it or maybe try HG or SS, just case I finished those back in the day and enjoyed them the most.

I wanted to ask this here since its already a Pokemon thread, if I'm playing any Pokemon game on a flashcart, are they compatible online?
Yep. You can play DPPt/HGSS online on your flashcart without any problems.

sphinx.djc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulSnatcher said:
sphinx.djc said:
tongue.gif

Yep. You can play DPPt/HGSS online on your flashcart without any problems.

Sweet, now to figure out which game to play
unsure.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HG/SS has most of the 1st/2nd generation. I believe P/P/D has a big mix or something but many more of the new ones compared to the old (1st/2nd gen.). So, they're somewhat balanced.. I think.

sphinx.djc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
HG/SS has most of the 1st/2nd generation. I believe P/P/D has a big mix or something but many more of the new ones compared to the old (1st/2nd gen.). So, they're somewhat balanced.. I think.

So there isn't a game yet where ALL Pokemon are in it? I'm guessing its like way back when where you need to trade between the versions for some right?

95girl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was wondering: I applied the italian patch you posted to the rom,and now doesn't crashes.I changed data folder but Lv in battle isn't translated L. but lv the same.What can I do for translating it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol