Nice team. ;D But, two water types?

Mine will probably be;
Feraligatr
Alakazam
Noctowl
Ampharos
HM slave
Undecided.

I love Noctowl. ;D I'm thinking about maybe Magmotar for the last slot.

Terenigma; I'd go with either a Gengar or Umbreon for your ghost/dark type. (:

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to delete the people you accepted phone calls with? I think I accepted too many lol.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know, it makes me sad how many people are pirating this game.....
cry.gif

I want you all to keep in mind, every time you pirate a game, you're hurting jobs like mine.

I don't work at Gamestop or anything, but I work somewhere where Video games are sold, we are already losing money on these games.

I cannot stop you from pirating it, it's beyond my control. However keep this in mind.

*Switches voice to G-Major)

On the same token, my side filed with malice wants Nintendo to suffer for all of the shovelware and crappy games they released and forced us to carry last year, and into this year as well, so it's kind of a torn subject.
evil.gif

Incanitee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuclear Raven said:
You know, it makes me sad how many people are pirating this game.....
cry.gif

I want you all to keep in mind, every time you pirate a game, you're hurting jobs like mine.

I don't work at Gamestop or anything, but I work somewhere where Video games are sold, we are already losing money on these games.

I cannot stop you from pirating it, it's beyond my control. However keep this in mind.

*Switches voice to G-Major)

On the same token, my side filed with malice wants Nintendo to suffer for all of the shovelware and crappy games they released and forced us to carry last year, and into this year as well, so it's kind of a torn subject.
evil.gif
I'm only pirating for the time being. Eventually I'll get the actual game, but I'm a broke ass college student at the moment. XD All of my money right now goes to food and gas.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
suicidaltaco said:
No shiny finders yet?
tongue.gif

If it counts, I caught a Shiny Skarmory in my Japanese SoulSilver version on my last break at work today. I'm going to name it Muffins, for no apparently good or logical reason.

Impish natured too, with Perfect Defense, Special Defense, and Speed IV's! This I didn't find out until a few minutes ago.

Grifstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could only get as far as giving the mystery egg to Elm at the beginning and then I got a black screen of death when I had to go visit my mom again :|. Haven't tried playing since (which sucks because I'm gonna have to fight the rival again.... Oh well, igettohearhiscatchybattlethemeagainatleast >>)

Was kinda disappointed though, when I heard of people getting stuck at even just the title screen I was thinking "Oh snap, the game is working for me"... and how wrong I was ;;;. But yeah, it sucks that the roms freeze everywhere. But with early release + costless + someone will eventually crack it (I'm sure)... It's not that big of a deal to me. The main downer of my day, maybe, but not the end to everything. I've already waited months for this, another couple days won't kill me. Especially when I'm not all that much in a Pokeymans funk right now anyway.

And I already did get to the 4th gym in the Japanese version before I stop playing that (because some translation is better than none) so it's not like I'm missing all that much.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got to Goldenrod, and it seems the US version also has the Voltorb Flip thing instead of slot machines.
That's disappointing.

And BTW, I have a clean ROM that hasn't crashed, even after an hour or two. I'm using a JP save.

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm conflicted. I'm not sure if I should continue my playthrough of Pokemon Platinum or Japanese HeartGold; I don't want to play the US version right now because of those damn freezes, so I'm going to kill some time until a fix gets released. Any suggestions?

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, my team consist of:

Ampharos (30) [how does Ampharos place in competitive play?]
Quilava (30) [might use Magmar -> Magmortar or Growlithe -> Arcanine instead. Yes/No?]
Kadabra (28) [probably have to switch him up as well but what other psychic is good but not over powered/legendary?]
Haunter (26)
Gyarados (27)
Graveler (25) [planning to replace him with Tyranitar]

What's a crappy pokemon that can hold a lot of those HM abilities? I need a HM slave as I'm tired of switching back and forth on the PC.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Anakir said:
What's a crappy pokemon that can hold a lot of those HM abilities? I need a HM slave as I'm tired of switching back and forth on the PC.
Bidoof.

Apparently he's rare and the method to get him is with Sinnoh Sound. What's that? But before I actually do that, did you give me a serious answer because I can't tell. I don't know anything about 3rd generation and up. I just know when the word Bidoof comes up it usually means sarcasm lol.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Anakir said:
Raika said:
Anakir said:
Bidoof.

Apparently he's rare and the method to get him is with Sinnoh Sound. What's that? But before I actually do that, did you give me a serious answer because I can't tell. I don't know anything about 3rd generation and up. I just know when the word Bidoof comes up it usually means sarcasm lol.
I'm serious. Evolve it into Bibarel and you'll see.
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/400.shtml

Luichi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
in the jap version i caught a shiny geodude in the first cave to get to the second badge. then i caught a shiny magicarp at the dragon's den.

i thought i was the man xD

havent even gotten my first badge yet. my chikorita just became a bayleef and ive got no other pokemon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme