Dahavoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello Community!

First of all im kinda desperate already, i tried many things, hours and hours wasted so far and i cant get it to work.
Im speaking ofc of the attempt on Randomizing the Virtual Console games of the first gen namely Yellow and later on Crystal.
My Goals is to have a randomized game with Localmultiplayer support, which i never been able to make it work.
It was either not working at all, or just randomized without the Multiplayer Support.

So far i tried this guide from the website i cant post cause of newcomer rules of this site: zetadesigns.github.io/randomizing-vc.html

And i tried injecting a normal Rom of Yellow and randomizing it, ofc that didnt work cause the game is not programmed to have Nintendo 3ds Local Multiplayer.

If anybody or anyone could help me on that, would be much appreciated.

Best Regards DaHavoc

Reactions: Milozaki

Dahavoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bump:

Any way that i would be able to play a randomized version with local mutliplayer would be aprreciated!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Bump:

Any way that i would be able to play a randomized version with local mutliplayer would be aprreciated!

please don't bump a thread you created yesterday. I'm sure you get help.

Randomizing VC wouldnt be easy. i could be wrong but you need to pick either local mutliplayer or randomized with an emulator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1