Pokemon from Japan

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by overlord00, Jul 16, 2010.

Jul 16, 2010

Pokemon from Japan by overlord00 at 7:47 AM (743 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. overlord00
    OP

Member overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Australia
    Dear 'Temp,

Recently went to Japan and found this at a maccas.
    alas, i didnt have my ds with me at the time (blasphemy right?), so didnt get whatever this offer was.
    anyone that can either, translate this, and/or is in japan and can share the goodness around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i susspect it was a Scizor of some sort, but then again, what do i know.

overlord00 out.

2. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    [​IMG]

A new Event Scizor will be distributed over the Nintendo WiFi Connection in Japan, from the 18th of June.

Nintendo Japan has announced that this Scizor will be distributed to commemorate the upcoming 13th Movie, along with the Shiny Legendary Dogs and the Celebi. The Scizor is owned by one of the villians in the movie, in particular one going by the name of "Goon", who is Kodai's bodyguard.

The Scizor will have the moveset of X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defense and Agility, holding a Starf Berry, caught in a Cherish Ball, and have a Classic Ribbon. It's Nature is Adamant, and it's Ability is Swarm.

It will be distributed over the Nintendo WiFi Connection for Japanese games, as well as the Nintendo Zone, DS Download Stations, and some McDonald's outlets from the 18th of June to the 14th of July.

3. rvd42387

Member rvd42387 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The Goon's scizor event actually ended on 14.7 right now they are doing an event for "Satoshi's Pikachu"" which is the pikachu that you have seen on every episode of the anime for the last 10 years

it is level 50 holding a light ball and has the moves iron tail quick attack volt tackle and thunderbolt and appears to have a naughty nature

4. overlord00
    OP

Member overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Australia
    does anyone have the .pkm files for either of these new pokemon perchance?

5. AsPika2219

Member AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Malaysia
  6. Uchiha Obito

Member Uchiha Obito GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    I can't see where Ash's Pikachu is :S