Votes: 29 14.4%

• Total voters

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey supa, do you have any kind of tentative release date for the 0.2 update yet (next week, next month, next year)? and does it contain trainer edits?

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey supa, do you have any kind of tentative release date for the 0.2 update yet (next week, next month, next year)? and does it contain trainer edits?
No Trainer Edits, sorry.
And I'm really sorry I haven't released the next version, I'm having a bit of trouble with inserting everything, plus, my family has been taking me to go out to places more and more by the day.

But if I were to choose a date, it'd be a maximum of 1 week from today. I'll probably release it sooner though, lol.

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow, i gotta say, this looks really good. you have all kinds of stuff, and for the first time ive seen, you dont plan on changing all the maps and doing something that, as of now, is impossible! its really nice to see somebody who is actually doing an achievable task. so, good luck to you, and if you need a box art, let me know, as i have made a lot in my day. you can msg me for images as well, if you dont believe me. good luck to you sir! :)

-link491

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a sad day today...

I got caught up with the hack last night, and didn't bother to look at the time until my mother burst open the door and demanded an answer as to why I was still awake at 5:00 AM. She took away my laptop as a punishment, and it'll take a while for her to return it. :(

This really sucks...
I'm extremely sorry to everyone!

On the bright side, I aced my test and as a reward I'm taking a plane to Houston to visit my cousin next Monday, and I'll be allowed to take my laptop. I will release the next beta then!

Again, desperately sorry to everyone for yet ANOTHER holdback.

- Sent from my smartphone.

Reactions: 1 person

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I finally got my Laptop back!

Sadly though, it wasn't charging when it was taken away, so it died off and the 3 days of work are gone (the sprites) *Rage*

Don't worry though, I promise I will not take too long to release the next beta, though to speed up things, I'm only releasing Red's full sprite replacements first, then add the other stuff soon after.

Fatmike1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since Red/Green (male/female characters) both embark upon the same story in firered and leafgreen, why not make a second patch called "Pokemon LeafGreen Version 2" where the main character is female, this solves the problem when people are asking if they can play as female, i dont know if you can limit the selection for gender at the start of the game so its just one gender for both games though

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Since Red/Green (male/female characters) both embark upon the same story in firered and leafgreen, why not make a second patch called "Pokemon LeafGreen Version 2" where the main character is female, this solves the problem when people are asking if they can play as female, i dont know if you can limit the selection for gender at the start of the game so its just one gender for both games though
I might possibly make a LeafGreen Version 2, but it would be until much later, sadly.
And I will probably make a hack for Black/White Version 2 first.

Fatmike1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I might possibly make a LeafGreen Version 2, but it would be until much later, sadly.

Yes, yes i wouldnt sugest doing this until you have completed firered version 2 because you can just make a copy of the completed hack and switch the sprites around and any refrences that gary/blue make as "him, he or his" to "her and hers"

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Yes, yes i wouldnt sugest doing this until you have completed firered version 2 because you can just make a copy of the completed hack and switch the sprites around and any refrences that gary/blue make as "him, he or his" to "her and hers"
Yep, though who would be the new Bianca then...
Certainly not Red!

Fatmike1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well... good question... forgot she was a bit of a klutz lol! umm big problem there, unless you totaly rewrite biancas story to shave out the parts where she messes up and acts a little dumb?

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, im liking very a lot of this hack, how much time do you think it take to the final version ?? i wanna play him ...

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's a little info update:
Having some problems with Red's Sprites, they seem to glitch in-game (Not to the point where it's not acceptable though) more specifically, his hat and eyes.

If anyone volunteers to insert the sprites, it would be much appreciated. I'm definitely not asking anyone to do this for me though (Don't worry, I'm not taking the "Poketard" path). It would just speed up process.

As a reward, I'll give early beta access, if you do decide to volunteer.

KingDrapion

Trophies
XP
Country
^ Im no good at inserting sprites but if you still need help with music I can do that for you. I have learned how to insert SSEQ's with their soundbanks into a ROM, so I could insert the HGSS themes into your hack if you want.
Here's an example, this is my mate who taught me how to do it:

superstarxalien1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
^ Im no good at inserting sprites but if you still need help with music I can do that for you. I have learned how to insert SSEQ's with their soundbanks into a ROM, so I could insert the HGSS themes into your hack if you want.
Here's an example, this is my mate who taught me how to do it:
[media]http://www.youtube.c...feature=g-all-u[/media]

NO WAY. How did you insert a song with many SWARs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo