Gaming Pokemon Evolutions VIA trading bypass

DreamTrooper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok ive heard of programs which do this, but i cant find which one it is! but which program is used to edit the way pokemon evolve, i just wanna bypass the whole trading thing with certain pokemon. Is it pokesav? ive checked around with that program and cant find the option :S any help is appreciative, thanks in advance!

DreamTrooper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i guess i could go that route but that seems a little too un-natural, and almost takes the fun out of the whole thing. I plan on editing the evolutions to be quite fair, as to not make it seem as much like "cheating"

I read through those threads (the one you sent, plus the ones linked from that thread) and didnt find my answer

DreamTrooper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
yes they have one of these its not pokesav though. IDK whats its called though i remember it was released like a month ago.
edit:found it XD
link: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=207722

Thank you so much! and to the other guy, i'm not doing a "speed run" and im not attempting to catch them all, it's just my DSL's wireless doesnt work (used to but it died out a few months ago) so finding people to trade with is impossible, i'm 19, non of my friends play this game lmao.

Duplicated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you could follow this guide http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=211989, although it requires you to have access to flashcart and pokesav.

Another old-fashioned way (which I don't know if Nintendo has already fixed it or not in HGSS) is to have a pokemon that you want to trade evolve in your party, go to GTS and look up for some crappy pokemon that people put up. Find out what they want to trade it with (find one that wants an easy-to-find pokemon to trade with, like budew/ralt/etc), then trade that pokemon away. When you are about to leave GTS, iirc, the pokemon that is evolve via trading should begin its evolution.

DreamTrooper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That looks quite neat! I have a flashcart
smile.gif

I'll try that out later!

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You can also use the GTS one on a retail game(WIFI recquired!)
smile.gif

How to?
Leave the pokemon that you want to evolve at the GTS (for a return ask for an: impossible,better,same pokemon on a hire level etc... so that somebody wouldn't take your pokemon or if somebody does, to get a better one).
Then, find any pokemon available for trade(still in the GTS). Trade it. After you traded go and take your pokemon back.
When it arrives, it should evolve
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup