Misc Pokemon Event Distro

citricacidx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've heard, usually for the more recent Pokemon Distribution at Toys R Us and other game stores have a DS with a special cartridge locked under a desk near the sign that tells you how to download the mystery gift.

The DS broadcasts the Mystery Gift, you get your egg, and everyone's happy until you realize you got Pidove.

My question is, is there anyway to rip the ROM from what's being broadcast? Either with a nearby laptop or even the DS?

If you had access to the cartridge you could try using the NDS WiFi Backup Tool, but since we don't have access to the cartridge, how do we get it?

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
citricacidx said:
From what I've heard, usually for the more recent Pokemon Distribution at Toys R Us and other game stores have a DS with a special cartridge locked under a desk near the sign that tells you how to download the mystery gift.

The DS broadcasts the Mystery Gift, you get your egg, and everyone's happy until you realize you got Pidove.

My question is, is there anyway to rip the ROM from what's being broadcast? Either with a nearby laptop or even the DS?

If you had access to the cartridge you could try using the NDS WiFi Backup Tool, but since we don't have access to the cartridge, how do we get it?

We get it by someone from the store dumping it.
seriously, the only ways we can get it are

someone dumping it
extracting the mystery gift using a (still not existing?) mystery gift editor.

D

Deleted-236924

Why don't you just edit the existing Liberty Pass rom and hack in Axew's Wondercard?

citricacidx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up with all 3, I just moved my save files and made a new game, received the egg, and repeat. But I can't upload an egg to the interwebs to share with you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.