Pokemon Event Distro

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by citricacidx, May 9, 2011.

May 9, 2011

Pokemon Event Distro by citricacidx at 6:18 AM (1,604 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. citricacidx
    OP

Newcomer citricacidx Newbie

United States
    From what I've heard, usually for the more recent Pokemon Distribution at Toys R Us and other game stores have a DS with a special cartridge locked under a desk near the sign that tells you how to download the mystery gift.

The DS broadcasts the Mystery Gift, you get your egg, and everyone's happy until you realize you got Pidove.

My question is, is there anyway to rip the ROM from what's being broadcast? Either with a nearby laptop or even the DS?

If you had access to the cartridge you could try using the NDS WiFi Backup Tool, but since we don't have access to the cartridge, how do we get it?

2. ShinyLatios

Member ShinyLatios Local "That Guy"

Netherlands
    We get it by someone from the store dumping it.
    seriously, the only ways we can get it are

someone dumping it
    extracting the mystery gift using a (still not existing?) mystery gift editor.

3. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Why don't you just edit the existing Liberty Pass rom and hack in Axew's Wondercard?

4. citricacidx
    OP

Newcomer citricacidx Newbie

United States
    I ended up with all 3, I just moved my save files and made a new game, received the egg, and repeat. But I can't upload an egg to the interwebs to share with you guys.