Gaming Pokemon Emerald DSTWO help

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey! , i was playing pokemon emerald on my supercard DSTWO ...and i spected some sound sound problems....gameplay is fine but the game sounds are a little weird....lets say they are UNRITHMIC....or UNSINCRONIZED... :S anyone experienced this? this happens to me with all pokemon games....

THX!!!!

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry my first bit is off topic but I'll get to your question.

Are you using the NDSGBA emulator? How did you get that to save? Did you have to patch it or do anything special?

I'm having trouble with FR/LG and RSE, trying to get them to save. I'm going to try different roms soon, after I get thourgh some school work.

Okay now your question; sometimes when playing Fire Red(FR), if I go into fast forward and then out of that mode, the sound sounds crappy (for lack of a better term). The solution I've found is just... can't remember which one... but the emulator's option screen you can pull up on the bottom screen, there is one tab/section (I think it might be the same tab/section for the fast forward, sorry my ds is @home can't check) that has a sound on/off option. Turning the sound off then back on fixes it for me.

Hope that info helps you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1