ROM Hack Pokemon Dark Rising

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DarkRisingGirl, you complete forgot mention what pokemon version you use. There is no mention on your first post. So please try think more better before you complete forgot which pokemon version to patch it.
FTFY. It's for Fire Red btw. Looking at the screenshots, it is already pretty obvious. And a lil bit of googling won't hurt. And since it is usually stated in the title in PC forums, I guess it just got overlooked. Small boo boo. Not a deal breaker. C'mon ya don't have to be a dick about it. :P

DarkRisingGirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COMPLETED ROM POSTED

Hi everyone. Happy New Years. As of today, the completed full version of Pokemon Dark Rising is now posted on GBATemp. Enjoy Everyone! ^.^

After completing Dark Rising 1, here's something to look foward too. The Sequel, Dark Rising 2, is being worked on a lot and you could expect a beta for it sometime early-mid 2013.

2hib4sy.png

2uh8u4z.png
28wgg89.png

2ele8n4.png
2wexxd5.png

ao6lhv.jpg
21k0cx5.jpg

(Tiles/Sprites are still a work in progress. All credits for sprites/tiles will be given on the hack's thread)

It's all about the storyline in the Dark Rising hacks & I hope everyone's enjoying it.

Reactions: nryn99

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COMPLETED ROM POSTED

Hi everyone. Happy New Years. As of today, the completed full version of Pokemon Dark Rising is now posted on GBATemp. Enjoy Everyone! ^.^

After completing Dark Rising 1, here's something to look foward too. The Sequel, Dark Rising 2, is being worked on a lot and you could expect a beta for it sometime early-mid 2013.

2hib4sy.png

2uh8u4z.png
28wgg89.png

2ele8n4.png
2wexxd5.png

ao6lhv.jpg
21k0cx5.jpg

(Tiles/Sprites are still a work in progress. All credits for sprites/tiles will be given on the hack's thread)

It's all about the storyline in the Dark Rising hacks & I hope everyone's enjoying it.
As much as i want to play this hack, and how promising it looks, please take down the link to the ROM itself. Instead, just put a link to the patch, as it is against the rules to put a link to a ROM here. But still, awsome hack! :D

Reactions: draco blackadder

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
This is really nifty!

Well, I mean, I've never really delved into Pokemon hacks that much before, so perhaps my praise isn't terribly valuable, but even so... Goodness, that is a lot of new content!

Splendid work, once again! Have you any other projects you're working on currently?

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This hack looks awesome! I want to play it now.:yaysp:

Also when I beat this I plan on lp'ing it.;)

The other thing I must know is can you still name the main character? I probably will find this out when I start playing anyways. lol xd

Faaris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i really like this and want to play it but... i have a dstt and my phone broke :( so how can i play this( please dont tell me i need the E-Z flash 3-1) is there any way i could use slot 1 only to play it Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...