ROM Hack Pokemon Complete White Hack Beta V0.5

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
727 said:
If you find a sprite editor I will work on the story. I'm studying to teach creative writing and I have straight As.
Wait...what grade are you in? I always assumed you were an adult, but the fact that you actually said "straight As"...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
727 said:
If you find a sprite editor I will work on the story. I'm studying to teach creative writing and I have straight As.
Wait...what grade are you in? I always assumed you were an adult, but the fact that you actually said "straight As"...

Ha well I changed my mind. What other terminology do you use for it? I was trying to show that I'm qualified but I noticed that he doesn't even have the editors for what he needs. I've already made a video game that was a book in itself. I'm not interested in proving myself as ''adult'' if you need to question it, I have larger concerns than whether you think I'm kiddish.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
727 said:
machomuu said:
727 said:

Ha well I changed my mind. What other terminology do you use for it? I was trying to show that I'm qualified but I noticed that he doesn't even have the editors for what he needs. I've already made a video game that was a book in itself. I'm not interested in proving myself as ''adult'' if you need to question it, I have larger concerns than whether you think I'm kiddish.
I don't think you're kiddish, I just never knew you weren't an adult. I mean, you don't really act like one, but you speak better than many teenagers on the forum.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm almost 21...
tumblr_ln7gitRYXA1qaven0o1_500.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: