GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello everyone! I decided I'd make this thread in hope to bring back some of the most fun I've had while I was a bit younger. I remember being madly into gen4 competitive wifi battles to the point that i found myself a "clan" dedicated to it. It was a community of 10-15 members that would meet up on a private irc channel. We would battle, trade, discuss any kind of news related to pokemon, rate each others teams, give tips on how to improve and so on. After a while, when everybody got comfortable with each other, we would even get to talk about personal stuff and life in general. It was just a really pleasant group of people sharing the same interest.
Now, after slowly getting back into gen6 competitive battles, I feel like something's missing. And it might be just that. With none of my friends really being into pokemon (19 yrs old), I feel sort of isolated.
So, now I'm wondering, does such a thing still exist? If so, could you share any info? If not, would anyone here be up to form a "clan" of this kind?

Kinqdra

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
If you want to talk 'bout competitive stuff,I think that Smogon's Forums are just fine.
Well it's not really a forum I'm looking for.. I'm thinking something slightly more intimate. The smogon/serebii/ and any other similar irc channels are usually crowded.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
There are indeed. Smogon for singles, Nugget Bridge for official format and even Showdown chatrooms and half-dead pokemon-online. They are not crowded now, as this is the end of Gen 6 but if so, Showdown small chatrooms and servers should be fine

Shedinja'd (?)

Last edited by Elveman,

Kinqdra

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
There are indeed. Smogon for singles, Nugget Bridge for official format and even Showdown chatrooms and half-dead pokemon-online. They are not crowded now, as this is the end of Gen 6 but if so, Showdown small chatrooms and servers should be fine

Shedinja'd (?)
Thanks! I'll check those out

Shedinja'd approved

Last edited by Kinqdra,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?