ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

Rynam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
They can't just turn on the Off code? Which overwrites the On code changes?
No, Emulators load all code in the file at once. So to change something you need to restart the game after changing the cheat file. Its not like Edizon on a Switch where you can turn on/off codes while playing.

Reactions: lattechan

Arakse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Disable Affection Code by DeathChaos25 made me enjoy the game a thousand times more so big thanks to that absolute hero.

I'm looking to spice it up a little further by making the In-Battle type advantage hints invisible ( so it would look as it I hadn't discovered the pokemon yet). If anyone can make that happen I'm sure many others along with myself would be eternally grateful.

Last edited by Arakse,
Reactions: Isaiah4799

oscarlake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
The Disable Affection Code by DeathChaos25 made me enjoy the game a thousand times more so big thanks to that absolute hero.

I'm looking to spice it up a little further by making the In-Battle type advantage hints invisible ( so it would look as it I hadn't discovered the pokemon yet). If anyone can make that happen I'm sure many others along with myself would be eternally grateful.
Try to find text boxes memory address and change alpha color to transparent

NEKpewar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
1) Turn on infinite Pokeradar energy
2) Use Max repel
3) walk into a parge patch of grass
4) use poke radar once
5) walk into a shaking patch
6) if its a mon you want to chain then catch it
7) If more patches started shaking then turn on and off immediately the chaingang 999 code
8) reuse radar and the chain changes to 999. You can verify using the pokechain poketch app

9) to shiny farm a 5iv just dont walk into a second patch. Instead keep reusing the radar its 1/99 for a shiny patch but it will show very frequent. Just walk into it when it shows.

Remember the 999 code you need only to turn on and off immediately and only when you have a chain of 1 or your game will freeze.
Works perfectly!! Thank you so much!! I have a los of shinies!! ☺️☺️

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, Emulators load all code in the file at once. So to change something you need to restart the game after changing the cheat file. Its not like Edizon on a Switch where you can turn on/off codes while playing.
can't switch on the fly on emu at the moment at least i havent been able to get the menus to popup
I'm glad I own the real hardware. This would be pretty awful :D

Ochibana_Ame

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Nope the battle tower uses its own set up :) needs something completely different no battle codes should work there. But thats fine battle tower is easy enough anyway.
I understand it is supposed to be winnable, however I find myself missing 90% accuracy moves like Draco Meteor, Rock Blast, Rock Slide and 95% accuracy moves such as Rock Tomb, Ice Fang, Razor Shell two times in a row and end up barely losing a 4x match run. Although BP's can be edited through PKheX so it isn't much of a problem, but it would be very appreciated if there was a surefire way to win matches.:unsure:

oscarlake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I understand it is supposed to be winnable, however I find myself missing 90% accuracy moves like Draco Meteor, Rock Blast, Rock Slide and 95% accuracy moves such as Rock Tomb, Ice Fang, Razor Shell two times in a row and end up barely losing a 4x match run. Although BP's can be edited through PKheX so it isn't much of a problem, but it would be very appreciated if there was a surefire way to win matches.:unsure:
Size or zoom lenses bro... i didnt remember witch one for accuracity

Reactions: Ochibana_Ame

Ochibana_Ame

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Size or zoom lenses bro... i didnt remember witch one for accuracity
That would mean I would have to sacrifice dmg and survivability just to increase a 10% chance of attacking, which probably wouldn't increase my chance of winning by much, or maybe there is a way of wearing two items on a single pokemon that I'm not aware about, thanks for the advice though.

rizakh

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any way to make the instant egg from nursery not to be "instant" and, like the instant hatch, delay it to a few steps (25~135) for example?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...