ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My apologies for Hydreigon, I must admit I haven't checked if he could learn it. Good for Liepard, however.

I'll see if I can find other ideas. Keep up the good work and thank you for the incoming v3.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No problem :3

I should mention that I THINK I'm done with the revamping of the Pokemon stats/level up moves/abilities etcetera. I actually put in more new stuff than I was expecting o_o There's some new weather users in town, too. I'm still open to suggestions though.

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the starter pokemon be changed or will they stay the same?, I thought it would be better to change the starters (Preferably to Kanto's since they havn't been starter pokemon since fire red/leaf green) like you did in Spirit gold.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll be keeping them as Unova, primarily for graphic reasons (a big picture of Snivy for a Bulbasaur? No thank you~) and because it's the Unova starters in particular I've been gearing towards in this hack.

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I'll be keeping them as Unova, primarily for graphic reasons (a big picture of Snivy for a Bulbasaur? No thank you~) and because it's the Unova starters in particular I've been gearing towards in this hack.

Oh, I didn't think about that :L

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The one on the first page is a combination of both - basically the legendary version. I trashed the version idea with V2. I wish I never did the version thing in the first place now, there's been tons of people getting confused e_e;

But yeah, just keep with the one you have now or all the items being swapped around will mess you up. If you don't have the documents then you're on your own. Sorry. Though iirc Samurott was Route 13, Serperior Route 12 and Emboar Route 15.

Milkinme

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so this is probably a stupid question but how do i get the legendary versions cuz the links on the first page are for the normal version i suspect, greatly appreciated if someone could help

pinney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Oh !! lol ! Anyway ... i got tired of the whole 1 % thing so i just made a new patch(the one on the first page) and renamed the save file
tongue.gif
Thanks
smile.gif

Latias4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to get this working on TTDS? I tried using Retro's firmware, I tried editing the TTMenu files to have the ID of the game, but I have the following problems:

- When I edited the file I had originally, the game wouldn't load, it wouldn't get an error code either;
- When I used Retro's firmware, the game would load, but what would happen is that I'd get a white screen, ergo the game wouldn't work.
- I tried using Wood for TTDS, and loaded the game, but when continuing my save file, it wouldn't load at all!

What do I do?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Shaymin... if you're still using the old version, then I really don't know I'm afraid :x

Evolution stones aren't buyable, no. Unless you're lucky enough to have them in Black City. I don't know how to edit shops.

Latias4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, Wood doesn't work, when selecting Continue, the season doesn't come up, it just stays black... I can't find a good firmware that lets me play the original EU Black/White either!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.