Hacking Pokemon Black/White Questions Ask Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi0888

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm using an original save file (Works with both clean dump and v1 Kazowar translation) for v3, but it refuses to load. The v3 rom works fine when you either don't use a save or use a save saved in v3 (ex. starting a new game, saving, then restarting works fine). The v3 saves even work with both v1 and clean dump. Do I need to "patch" the save file to use it with v3?

AcekardFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinobi0888 said:
Hi I'm using an original save file (Works with both clean dump and v1 Kazowar translation) for v3, but it refuses to load. The v3 rom works fine when you either don't use a save or use a save saved in v3 (ex. starting a new game, saving, then restarting works fine). The v3 saves even work with both v1 and clean dump. Do I need to "patch" the save file to use it with v3?

What Emulator Or Flashcart Are You Using

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
oh ok sorry.
smile.gif

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the pokesav app will be updated for this? I heard the person who made it, made it for his own interest which is how the original pokesav app came to be. I'm really hoping someone updates it.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PyroSpark said:
Does anyone know if the pokesav app will be updated for this? I heard the person who made it, made it for his own interest which is how the original pokesav app came to be. I'm really hoping someone updates it.
I just saw two different threads with Pokesav B/W downloads.
OP: Please Stop Typing Like This, Its Getting Really Annoying.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no no no no no no no no.

There are a dozen threads about Pokemon B/W already.(AP patch, english translation, pokesav, official thread for general questions, won't work on my cart, fix for this cart, fix for that cart, fix for a cart that all of 5 people in the world have, et cetera ad nauseum.)

Unless you have something genuinely new to add, please don't make more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte